RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: OOC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
blanket and aluminum pole?
It fools tomographic sensors, they pick up the temperature of the blanket and not the temperature of the people. Kind of like a duck blind.
(05-31-2017, 08:47 AM)Tiktuk Wrote: [ -> ]It fools tomographic sensors, they pick up the temperature of the blanket and not the temperature of the people. Kind of like a duck blind.

Interesting. I for sure thought you had been making a pole-vault-over-the-prison-gate-and-parachute-down-the-other-side-with-the-blanket joke....

(I nominate Tiktuk to plot the escape plan.)
(05-31-2017, 01:45 PM)Nova Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2017, 08:47 AM)Tiktuk Wrote: [ -> ]It fools tomographic sensors, they pick up the temperature of the blanket and not the temperature of the people. Kind of like a duck blind.

Interesting. I for sure thought you had been making a pole-vault-over-the-prison-gate-and-parachute-down-the-other-side-with-the-blanket joke....

(I nominate Tiktuk to plot the escape plan.)

Lets build Tiktu  a glider then Rahullu can throw him out so that he can get explosives and blast us out
I do not need to get explosives, the empire provides plenty if you know where the janitorial droids supplies are. Seriously am I the only one that's seen every episode of the old and new Macguyver and Myth Busters? I mean breaking out of prison is a sinch really.. I just need a roll of duct Tape, A batter and that cyborgs left leg.
Wookie style diplomany begunSmile
as i was saying in the ic-therad i cant get the unseen servant to work what do i write in roll on the fly macro?
To hit with sword: [1d20+1], damage: [1d8+1]

http://www.unseenservant.com/?do=guide

They have a helpful guide. I needed it to figure that site out since the die roller on our old site was vastly different.
(06-03-2017, 09:33 AM)Man in Black Wrote: [ -> ]To hit with sword: [1d20+1], damage: [1d8+1]

http://www.unseenservant.com/?do=guide

They have a helpful guide.  I needed it to figure that site out since the die roller on our old site was vastly different.

thx
Okay how about a map perhaps? how many exits are there...? we need to know the lay of the land