RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Character Concepts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
(01-16-2020, 04:34 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2020, 01:10 PM)UlynSilverstone Wrote: [ -> ]@DM Nerdred added you as viewer to my WIP sheet. It's Shane from Facebook btw.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Welcome!!!  Big Grin

It's actually @DM Vitkyng you want.  Dm Nerdred was our old DM who's player is currently MiA.

Thanks for the welcome Shunna. Don't suppose you'd happen to know if we're using backgrounds or destiny?
I'm pretty sure Destiny was available though I haven't picked one yet. (Maybe defeat a dark side wielder?) I doubt backgrounds were used because I don't think anyone knew about it!  Tongue   But after reading about Backgrounds I personally think Backgrounds is the way to go when playing Play-by-Post.  With backgrounds you can at least gain some benefit upfront.  Destiny may never happen and you don't get another point until you fulfill your Destiny.
You actually gain a destiny point at each level. Once you fulfill your destiny you can choose another though.
Also, if defeating a dark-side wielder means sticking it to the empire, MK will be glad to lend you the heavy repeater he's got strapped to his chassis xD
(01-17-2020, 01:30 AM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: [ -> ]You actually gain a destiny point at each level. Once you fulfill your destiny you can choose another though.

Oh wow.  I don't know if I misread that or just forgot.  I better figure out a way to use Shunna's Destiny point before we escape!   Cool
(01-17-2020, 01:37 AM)H1-MK2 "MK Wrote: [ -> ]Also, if defeating a dark-side wielder means sticking it to the empire, MK will be glad to lend you the heavy repeater he's got strapped to his chassis xD

There were definitely some dark-side wielders in the empire, like the Inquisitors.  So a Heavy Repeater would come in very handy!  Smile   But maybe you can keep them dancing with blaster fire while I use my lightsaber to try to slice them up.   Cool
Dez took a background that Nerdred allowed noone else did. On your character sheet you did not list ANY of your chassis/body/droid modifications.. For example you do not have a vocabulator , or ny arms/legs listed.. So by default you'd just have a [pair of legs or tracked locomotion and two arms.. In other words flesh it out on the character sheet please so I know what appendages, sensors, vocabulators etc that you have purchased with your droids starting cr.. amd default budget

UlynSilverstone

Alright, my mistake. I did list them, I just forgot to put them where you could see them. I stuck them in private notes. That was my bad. I'll stick it up under additional information.

UlynSilverstone

(01-17-2020, 05:56 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: [ -> ]Dez took a background that Nerdred allowed noone else did. On your character sheet you did not list ANY of your chassis/body/droid modifications.. For example you do not have a vocabulator , or ny arms/legs listed.. So by default you'd just have a [pair of legs or tracked locomotion and two arms.. In other words flesh it out on the character sheet please so I know what appendages, sensors, vocabulators etc that you have purchased with your droids starting cr.. amd default budget
There ya go Vitkyng. Moved it from private notes to the background box.

@DM Vitkyng the rules say that the game should use either Destiny or Backgrounds, not both.  You are the GM so of course you can do whatever you want.  If you say just Backgrounds I'd like you to look into creating a new planet of origin background.

Creating New Planetary Backgrounds Wrote:Gamemasters might want to create a Planetary Background for a world other than those given here. To do so, the Gamemaster should choose three Skills that are relevant to the planet's history, culture, or reputation. In addition, if the planet is home to a native Species, add the language of that Species to the Background as a Bonus Language. If the planet has no natives, the Gamemaster instead should choose a common trade language (Such as Bocce or Sy Bisti) or High Galactic. The latter language is especially appropriate for Core Worlds and planets that pride themselves on their prestige.

The planet I'm considering having Shunna come from is Dathomir.  Because, why not?  Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12