RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Character Concepts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
If you din't roll HP I'd say roll em nowm guaranteed to imprpve your HP
Are you guys using the Destiny System or Background System, or both?
almost done just a few things left to calculate and equipment to deal with,
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2338393
still working on it, let me know if I need to make any corrections,
with the extra skill I ot from starting with scoundrel he took the Pilot skill.
stupid question what is Damage Threshold and how do you calulate it?
I created a Log-in for Captian Ubi Sunt, but when I use it the Star wars gameis not visible in the list RpgAddicts games
When I log-in using my Captian Ubi Sunt I get the following messege:
"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Captian Ubi Sunt'"
Don'r create a an accounty for Captain ubi Sunt please. I am getting Spiral and Succubus to givce you control of the original 'Ubi Sunt' account... they might have done it already. Check your account switcher
Background vs Destiny points as Destiny points are hard to do in pbp.

Damahe Threshold = Fortitide defense unless you took something that improves it.
Completed Ubi's sheet and posted to the Character Sheets, and posted the link to the sheet in the signature, let meknow ifIneed to edit anything on my character sheet
On your pistol attack and damage take off the point blank shot +1 to hit +1 to damage, it only applies within point blank range so has to be applied at the moment.

On all your damage, you also apply a damage bonus of 1/2 your character level (rounded down) so +2
Dual pistols are - 5 to hit not - 4

Equipment in game. In play Ubi has acquired two E11 Blastech rifles with folding stocks. The standard storm trooper rifle. Folded stocks means that when the stock is folded they are pistol prof to use. But they have single shot, autofire, or stun mode instead of just single shot or stun. They also do 3d8 not 3d6.

Autofire hits a 4 square area but takes - 5 to hit (but if you miss still inflicts half) . Stock out they become rifles, range improves, and they can be braced. Bracing uses a swift action to reduce the autofire - 5 to - 2. With 4 arms he can dual wield rifles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12