RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
(going after Porsche as she fell out of the window)
Quote this message in a reply
Gedeon continues to dance and weave around Saleem's attacks, frustrating him more and more.  Then suddenly he gets shot with Interface's stun gun.  Saleem's pupils dilate, his movements stop and he falls to the ground. [Ouch!  Out for 10 rounds!]  

[Interface tries to create a Temporary Karma Pool with Aurum.  If Roslyn accepts, I will assume you both will combine all your Karma together unless you say otherwise.]

Malcolm then attempts to scoop the creature up in a telekinetic bubble but the creature is too slippery and oozes out of his grasp.  Even thought Malcolm's efforts failed, it gives Static the time he needed to finally escape from the things sticky grasp.  He bolts out of the room and starts running down the hall when suddenly, as if he was attached to a rubber band he finds himself flying backward toward Graffiti.  She screams and just manages to duck Jack's body as it flies past her and through one of the interior walls.  [ Interior walls are Good Material strength so Jack takes 10 damage]  "Silly Wabbit," Ballista chuckles. "Did you forget that I have power over all kinds of movement?  So go ahead, do it again!" 

Spectrum drools a bit... [Still stunned for 1 round]

11 Saleem
10 Donya
8 Antlion
8 Creature: 20 damage
6 Ballista (Readied action for anyone moving fast)
6 Gedeon
6 Interface
6 Malcolm
5 Static: 16 damage
4 Spectrum: 12 damage and Stunned for 1 more round
3 Aurum: 10 damage + 2 healing=8 damage
3 Graffiti
2 Brittany: 16 damage
1 Samba: 14 damage

[It's now Aurum, Graffiti's (Action: energy force bubble), Brittany, and Samba's Turns]
(6 + 6 + 16? So Jack has taken 28 damage so far? )
[Where do you get 16? You might have taken 6 damage twice (I only found one 6 damage attack but I could be wrong. Will double check later) but the wall caused 10 points. So you either took 16 or 22 points.]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Running up behind Johnny, Aurum takes in the scene, and it is even worse than he'd described. Students fighting other students in the hall, and beyond that, some sort of shadow mass in the room. Remembering what Emma had insinuated, months ago, she focuses on the shadow, calling out both verbally and psychically, trying to compel the creature to her.

"Gloom, stop! It's me you want! Come to me!"

((Accepting the Karma Pool. Dropping 100 Karma to stunt a psychic command, and more Karma to send the result into a Red result. That's a total of 139 Karma, I think.))

Telepathy - Incredible [1d100] = 52
Aurum tests out her theory and tries to contact the blob but as she reaches out with her mind she can't seem to grasp one mind.  Instead she is overwhelmed with millions of tiny extremely primitive minds all trying to scream for, "HELP!"  Just when Aurum is about to faint from the onslaught of strange thoughts she feels her mind suddenly somehow strengthen.  As if she was falling and then is caught up by something that whisks her back onto her feet.  Then within her own mind, not like telepathy but more like speaking to that inner voice we all have, she hears, ~God it's about time.  Don't worry, I gottcha!~  Being so close to Aurum, only Johnny notices that Roslyn's golden skin slowly darkens to a shadowy color and her hair turns jet black. 

Graffiti then whips out her phone and summons the picture on the screen.  Suddenly a bluish dome appears around the creature, trapping it inside!

[Brittany and Samba's turns]
Porsche stands up, glowering, disentangling herself from the wet shrubs she landed in outside. As the rain drizzling on her turns to steam as it contacts her energy sheath, she looks up at the window a story above, and realizes her best chance is to get back in through a door.

She starts to run around to the front of the mansion.

[OoC no idea how far it is, but I'm doubting she gets there this round. If she does, she will try to open the door when she gets there.. if it is locked from the alarm she will blast through it.]
[OoC: @Porsche Villar , It's quite the run around the outside the mansion.  It might be quicker if you call up for help.  Maybe Malcolm or someone else can give you a lift back up to the room.  Otherwise It might take you 4 or 5 rounds to get back up to the second floor dorms.]

Brittany fires a blast at Antlion but the diminutive young man easily dodges the blast.  "HA HA, nice try Brawdzilla!"

Samba tries to get back into the mansion. (Either by running or calling up to someone)

Saleem is still stunned (9 round)

Donya rushes over to the Professor and shakes him gently.  When she doesn't get any response the Ape shakes him more violently.  The professor winces like he's struggling in his sleep.  Suddenly he yells, "Emma!! STOP!!"  The glow around his head vanishes and the Professor's eyes fly open.  "Great Scott!  What's happening!?!"  After quickly reading Donya's mind, he says, "Please Donya, carry me to my students!"  The Ape the effortlessly picks the Professor up and dashes for the Dorms...

The tiny Antlion leaps at Brittany again and punches her in the gut again!  [10 Damage]  "HA HA! Can't catch me!!"

The creature strikes at Graffiti's force dome but can't break through it's Remarkable Density.  The acidic blob begins to burn through the carpet underneath it's body.

Ballista then says, "It's a pity I have to do this to you Staty-buns but for some reason right now I can't seem to give a shit."  Shrugging, he holds out his hands and a swirl of glowing particles appears between his palms.  Then suddenly he fires a blast at Static!  He ducks just in time as the Kinetic bolt blows a hole in the side of the Mansion.  "Oh dammit.  The Professor is going to be mad at you!"

11 Saleem
10 Donya
8 Antlion
8 Creature: 20 damage
6 Ballista (Readied action for anyone moving fast)
6 Gedeon
6 Interface
6 Malcolm
5 Static: 6+6+10 = 22damage
4 Spectrum: 12 damage and Stunned for 1 more round
3 Aurum: 10 damage + 2 healing=8 damage
3 Graffiti
2 Brittany: 16 damage+10 damage=26
1 Samba: 14 damage

[It's now Gedeon, Interface, Malcolm and Static's turns.]
"What the hell are you DOING Trevor?!  SNAP out of it!!"  His normal kid-like humour has faded long time ago.  There is nothing more he can do besides put a hole in the ceiling above Trevor and letting the debris smash him.

"We need to stop this.  This...Whatever is happening to everyone else!!  Come on man, you're a good guy!!  We're all good guys!!"

He walks over to Saleem to see if he's okay.
Realizing that Samba actually hurt the thing Malcolm rushes over to the smashed window to attempt to Lift her up.

[OoC: he just cannot seem to focus well enough to grasp her]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon