RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
Brick 
Jack had grabbed the young man and dragged him from his bed.  And perhaps it was because he was getting use to Static jumping on him, that caused Malcolm to not be surprised.  Malcolm immediately lashes out with his Telekinesis at the black shimmering blob.  He does manage to slow the thing down a little bit but the structure of the thing allows it to just ooze around his mental attack.

[Next...  Remember that Aurum's room gets to react as well before I can continue.]
Quote this message in a reply
Malcolm yells in terror as he tries to force whatever it is away.
[Static has not posted in 7 days so I'm continuing...]

Static is momentarily overcome with horror and unable to react to the thing crawling towards them both.  Malcolm's scream would have brought the X-Men running but they happen to be out at the moment.  Also strange, the Professor does not seem alerted by the scream either!  

[All sleeping players need to make a GREEN intuition check to wake up.  So I think that's only Gedeon, Ashlee, Brittany and Samba.]

The Creature lashes out a tendril at Malcolm and sticks to his arm.  A tingling feeling radiates from the spot the creature is attached.  Malcolm begins to feel sick to his stomach.  

[Creature attacks=70 (GREEN result! HIT!)]
Porsche stirs in her sleep, restlessly, but does not waken.
(I was waiting on to be 'okayed' to post as you were waiting on Aurum's room to react. )
[It doesn't matter. You grabbed Malcolm. Malcolm tried to push it away and screamed. Then it was its turn. It attack and stuck to Malcolm. Now it's Both your turns again.]
[Oh and Graffiti woke up...]
[So did Raven Feather...]
"Ahhhh!!!  Malcolm!!!  Someone...WE NEED HELP!!!!"  He yells at the top of his lungs.  Jack was going to fire a bolt of electricity at the thing but it attaches itself to his roomy.  So he grabs for it and tries to pull it off.
Ugh.. I don't feel so hot..

He grabs out with his mind and lifts the bed, attempting to knock the creature/thing away with it and put the bed between him and it.

[OoC: Telekinesis 1d100=53 Green feat ]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon