Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
Antlion's Initiative: 1d10=8

Creature's Initiative: 1d10=8

I think that's everyone...
Quote this message in a reply
Dodging Saleem's attack as the alarms go off, she mutters, "About damn time." Then she gives her fellow warrior a sarcastic smile. "There might be a lot more of them, if you hadn't decided to ambush me." Not looking away from Saleem as they size each other up, she calls out, "Kill it with fire. Or Lysol. Whichever is handy." She doesn't even miss a step in the dance she's started with Saleem.

Evade [1d100] = 38
Green Result: Evasion

Initiative [1d10+1] = 5+1 = 6
[Initiative: 1d10+1=3]

When Ashlee hears Gedeon mention using Fire or Lysol, she doubted she could create anything that would help; all her images were just solid light.  But now that the creature wasn't touching anyone (or if it was she hoped she could sever the connection) she googles, 'Energy Force Dome' [Green] and summons the first picture that shows up...

[Image: Rex_Force_Field.png]
[Finishing up the Creature's attack....]

When it strikes Samba it slams into her with Remarkable force.  Before she knows it, Samba is sent crashing through the window and to the ground below. [Your energy Sheath negated any further damage.]

Brittany attempts to blast Saleem but her blast misses.

Saleem 11
Donya 10
Antlion 8
Creature 8
Ballista 6
Gedeon 6
Interface 6
Malcolm 6
Static 5
Spectrum 4
Aurum 3
Graffiti 3
Brittany 2
Samba 1

Saleem attempts to slash Gedeon but he completely misses. [Green Evasion is Auto-Miss]

When Donya sees the ambush she immediately transforms into a bird and takes off down the hallway toward the Professor's Bedroom.  If the alarms aren't waking him up the maybe Ape can!  She makes it to the Professor's Bedroom and immediately transforms into a huge ape.  She tries the door and it's open.  When the Ape walks in, she sees the Professor laying in bed with a strange light pulsing around his head.

Antlion then takes another swing at Brittany but [I think] he misses. and she feels something poke her so hard its like someone jammed the end of a nightstick into her gut.  [Typical 6 Damage] [I need to look to see if he gets any bonuses to hit you.][I looked and he does indeed gain a bonus to hit you for being small. (Everyone also takes a -2cs to hit him too) I forgot to post the Invisible castle roll but I know he needed a +2cs to hit you and that's the bonus he gets for shrinking. ] 

With Samba gone, the Creature strikes out for Static again and sticks to him again.  [Static takes another 6 damage]

Balista then flies into the hallway and Readies his action, waiting to strike.

[It's now Gedeon, Interface, Malcolm and Static's turns...]
"Is there a problem, Saleem? You seem to be having trouble hitting me." She continues the dance, glancing at Brittany as a wave of air passes.

Evade [1d100] = 47
Fighting: Remarkable
Green Result: Evasion
Since the energetic one is sod useless against the blob, he attempts to escape it's grasp

Escape

Rolled 95  Jack escapes!!
[OoC: @Static Charge :When you succeed on an escape attempt you may move at half speed but take no other action. So are you going to move or just stand there?]
[Move out of the room because he doesn't want this thing draining him of any more energy, since he can only do feeble damage to it]
"Get away from him!"

Malcolm's attempt to rip the creature away from Jack with his mind fails, as he scrambles back towards the window.
Interface runs to where the action is happening.  When he sees what's going on in the hallway he protectively places his body between them and Roslyn [Shielding Manuver: -2cs to attack] and then points his stun gun and fires at Saleem, hitting him! [GREEN]

He also tries to let Roslyn know who seem to be the bad guys in this particularly confusing battle of friends against friends.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon