RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
She steps into the room, and shrugs. "Ok. So you once had an accident. She lived and you learned from it. That's part of growing up. And today, you had to stop her from doing something that would have hurt others, and you did it with as little damage as you could. You did good. Quite frankly, you're lucky your power has settings. If I actually use mine, guaranteed someone is bleeding. Did you notice how I didn't touch Saleem, despite the fact he was trying to kill me? All I could do was stall for time, until someone else incapacitated him. Because if I had hit him, he could have died. You have a versatile ability, and you used it well under bad circumstances. I doubt you're going to get into trouble."

She glances sideways out the door. "Now... I'm not going to ask you to go to the med bay, because my asking anything comes with an implied threat. But there is the question of your health... If you are concerned about what kind of damage your powers can do, then you might want to get yourself checked out to make sure you don't end up infected like the others."
Quote this message in a reply
"Thanks Gedeon, you're really good with words.  Is that a power?"  He giggles, wipes away the tears and kisses her cheek before bolting.
She holds still when he kisses her cheek and runs out the door. Then she blinks a few times, wiping the kiss off her cheek with a shiver and quiet "blech." Turning back to the hall, she heads back up to help the others.
November 27

12:30pm

Malcolm & Jack

Malcolm grabs a towel, and a baggy pair of black, cut-off jeans that must pass for his version of a swimsuit. He looks at Jack, lying on the bed, melodramatically moping about Lisa.

"She'll get her phone back, or get online somehow and message you, just give her time. She'll only need a few minutes and access to Twitter, Skype, or Facebook; any computer or friend's phone will do. Just give her time to get daddy's eyes off her. In the meantime a swim seems a good way to blow off steam, see ya down there."

"Uhhh wait, where is the pool? I mean, I get it's in the basement, but what button do I press in the elevator?"
"Thanks for the advice Mal."  He says as he looks to him.  "It's not about Lisa.  It's about Kat...And NO, I don't love Kat.  She's my friend and I hurt her.  Just like I hurt Miranda earlier.  Though I didn't physically hurt Kat, maybe her feelings or something.  I really don't know and I never will." 

"Uhh yeah, I will go with you to the elevator, I want to come back and try to relax.  Umm, there's a pair of swimming shorts in the dresser if you want them."  Jack leans up to get ready, seeming low on energy.
"Kat seemed okay, it was that Sebastian guy that everyone worried about. Amd Miranda had a good point, you DIDN'T hurt her, you stunned her for a momentt, and that stopped her from doing something she did not really want to do and hurting someone. Trust me.. I HAVE hurt people with my power, what you did was not hurtful. In fact had you hesitated, then THAT would have been hurtful."

"... what's wrong with my shorts? I'm not gonna wear some skin tight swimsuit.. no way!"

He starts to walk for the elevator.

"And grab a snack if your power makes yyou that wiped . I know running that much I'd need food after."
He nods in understanding to Malcolm's words  "Suit yourself.  Let's go then."  He gets up and passes Malcolm.  "Follow me."  He waks towards the elevator.  "Sorry for moping by the way.  I think this is the only time I have ever been 'somewhat sad' in my entire life and it seemed to be the end of the world for some people.  OMG JACK IS SAD!!!  HOLY COW!!!!!  ANYWAYS, It's almost as if I wasn't human first right?"   

"Moral of the story is...Don't be sad, be happy, or whatever you want to be.  Unless you go to a school full of telepaths.  Then be the way the telepaths want you to be...As you will not have  a choice right?"  He jokes but is pretty much close to reality.
Malcolm listens but it seems to go a little over his head..

"Huh?" I guess.. all I know is sometimes I just want to be left alone.. so I get it if you do. Best solution, get an iPod and some good headphones. I don't think you need to be sad for Blink, she actually seemed grateful."
"I actually like being alone.  I do much better being alone.  Like cooking for instance.  I do that especially well, but sometimes it isn't good enough for people right?  I know how you feel about being alone and needing something or someone to talk to."  They reach the elevator.  "Well here we are. That's the button there.  See you later.  Might come down later.  Don't know."   Jack leaves.
"'K, catch you later. If you do come down don't take too long... you might miss stuff.. like girls in bikinis.."

Malcolm gives an embarrassed chuckle, then pushes the button Jack indicated.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon