RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
Jack falls to his knees crying. 'This is the second time I hurt her.  The SECOND time!!!!' 

"I'm so sorry!" He manages to get up and quickly leave to go outside.
Quote this message in a reply
Gedeon watches Jack leave, then looks at the Professor. "Should I go get him?" She thumbs at Aurum. "She seemed to think there was something going on with him. If we're going to do some quarantine to make sure the infection is gone, he should probably be in it."
The Professor nods to Gedeon's question and then replies, "He will have to at least go to the Sickbay to have a check up by the nurse.  Though it's doubtful Jack is contagious.  The first incident of this infection occurred a few months ago.  If it were highly infectious then everyone at the mansion would have contracted the disease by now.  I suspect when the Hellions were attacked by the Sentinels, Canker exhibited a new mutation, as oft time young mutants do when in highly stressful situations, that literally transformed every cell in his body into separate bacteria.  These bacteria each had a minuscule piece of Cankers mind within them which allowed them to hold together as this blob or swarm-body.  This was most likely what Aurum was hearing when they all were crying out for help.  I suspect they couldn't communicate much more than this and it was just on instinct that he found his way back to the mansion looking for help but when he did he inadvertently infected anyone he came in contact with.  It must have been terrifying."

"As for Demi or Gloom, I believe something similar happened to her but instead she turned into a shade of some kind.  A disembodied spirit that was also attracted to the mansion by instinct and just naturally was drawn toward Aurum's unique telepathic abilities."  The professor pauses a moment then adds, "But I'm not sure how the both of you would have merged.  It could be part of the shade's ability to possess someone or it could be a new power that Roslyn is possessing.  It's something we will have to look into once this matter of the disease gets settled."
Gedeon nods and takes off after Jack. She isn't nearly as fast, but given his usual speed, he should be leaving obvious traces of his passage. He shouldn't be hard to find.
"What's wrong with him," Graffiti asks after Jack leaves.  "Shouldn't it be Miranda who's freaking out?  Typical man, always making everything about himself." 

Graffiti then turns to her ninja and asks him to gently put Blink down on the bed.  Then sitting down beside her friend, Ashley waits until she comes out of the stun.  At which point she asks, "Are you alright?  You got stunned but we had to do it cuz you were being mind controlled." 
With Professor's explanation, things seemed to be calming down, and some were going off their separate way. Aurum was left standing awkwardly in the hall, unable to go back to her own room due to an unconscious Jessica. Logically, she should go to the medbay and get the burnt hole in her shoulder looked at, but Johnny had dressed it pretty well in the short time they'd had. Normally, she'd be all about helping get injured people to the medbay and consoling freaked out student. But suddenly having a whole other person inside her was just a bit startling, and was leaving her feeling somewhat lost for what to do.

"So.... what now?" she asked the Professor.
"I hurt her again, I hurt her again, I hurt her again!!  Why did I have to hurt her again?!  I'm so sorry!"  Comes the child-like, concerned and frantic words down near the tv room.  "She's going to kill me, I know it!"

Gedeon is on her way toward the front door, thinking that Jack will probably have left the mansion, and it will be easier to track him outside, when she hears a voice. Stopping to listen for a moment, she recognizes Jack and follows it to the tv room. Peeking in, she watches him for a second. Then she pipes in. "Well, I sincerely doubt that. Assuming we're talking about the girl you stunned, that is. She might even thank you for stopping her, once she comes to her senses. If you feel bad now, think of how bad she would feel, if she'd succeeded and that thing killed someone."
After scanning the infected students minds to be sure they are no longer a danger to anyone, Xavier releases them from being frozen and then directs someone to go untie Jessica.  When she is free, the Professor asks all the infected students to go to the Medical Bay for an examination.  Then, since Jack can't help because he ran off and Gedeon had to go search for him to console him, Xavier asks Graffiti to create a mobile hospital bed for Canker, and then Johnny, Roslyn, Ashley and Samba to use latex gloves to lift him up onto the bed and transfer the young man to the Medical Bay.  The Professor then requests Donya to take him to his wheelchair so she didn't have to carry him any more.  Once all this is done, he arrives at the Medical Bay with Donya to see what RALPH has to say about his students prognosis.
He looks up from the couch where he was laying down being all curled up.  "I used my powers on her before and it hurt her.  I was joking around and after I shot her I promised myself to never hurt anyone ever again."  He sniffs then wipes his eyes.  "Yeah having all of this destructive power inside me is not good."

He gets up and wanders over to Gedeon.  "No, it's okay I won't hurt you.  I think I'm in trouble again"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon