RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Malcolm's (Malcontent) & Johnny B Dorm Room
"HADOKEN!!!!!!!!" 

Came the words from Jack whom mimiced his favorite fighting game character.  Electric Red Fireball of DOOM!!!

Stun Ball of DOOM

(Got a 74.  Spending 26 karma to get it to 100, and spending another 100 karma for power stunt to STUN Blinky.)
Quote this message in a reply
Johnny's eyes turn silver as spidery circuitry creep out from around them like a mask.  Suddenly, glowing charts, graphs and data print outs appear hovering in the air in front of him that only he can see.  Using his hands and fingers like a stylus, he quickly moves through the information.  He taps data that is relevant and waves away information that's not.  Then it dawns upon him...

"They were all sick with that flu," Johnny says.  "Every one of them were sick.  The noise that Roslyn has been hearing must have been the blob appearing and attacking while we were asleep.  Malcolm and Jack suddenly not feeling well and Gedeon detecting similar weaknesses in Saleem.  That's the blob infecting everyone one with it's bacteria.  No... it IS a big blob of bacteria.  Like a living sentient disease.  Like when I communicate with machines I give part of my psyche to give it sentience.  Something or someone is doing the same to this giant disease!"
[OoC: Jack, you don't need to reach 100 you just need to reach a red feat.  For a Remarkable Electrical generation you need a 95.  So that's 21 karma + 100 karma= 121 total karma for the 1st power stunt.  That saved you 5 karma.  But now you have a shimmering ball of stun lightning in your hand.  Are you going to throw it or just scream, "HADOKEN," then stare at the pretty lights? If you're throwing it you will need to make an attack roll.]
Roll to hit

(Rolled a 34.  Might need some Karma for that. I guess the ball of stunning lightning would be a Throwing Blunt attack to make it a stun and in that case, I would need a red feat.  So another 61 karma I believe.  Unless I just need to hit, which would be another 7 karma.  And 61+121 = 182 or 7+121=128)
[OoC: A stunning attack only requires a Green feat using your Agility to hit.  The target would then need to make an endurance check.  Remember, you are still limited to the amount of stunning you can inflict upon another teen PC or NPC [Good or Excellent when in some dramatic situation] and the duration is lessened so it's less likely that a teen will be completely eliminated from an entire encounter.  That wouldn't be very fun especially when one encounter can last a couple of weeks.]
34 + 7 = 41 Green Feat; Total Karma spent 7 + 121= 128. I will deduct that from my reserves.
Doing Gd 10 Damage as well. Didn't think I had to do any kind of damage for a stun attack and if that's the case then I will have Jack not hurt her, just stun her
[OoC: I guess I shouldn't have said "damage." I just meant the max rank of stunning was good. No damage.]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Malcolm tries to use his telekinesis to hold Blink but he's not able to get hold of her.  Then Graffiti's ninja dashes across the room and snatches the girl up into his arms in a choke hold.  Then Jack summons a ball of lightning and throws it at the girl.  When it hits her, Miranda cries out trying to fight off its effects but she finally loses the fight and falls unconscious.

The professor listens to Johnny list off a string of information that his Computer mind was able to discern from the available data.  He then says, "Interesting."  Then looking at the blob he places his fingertips above and below his temple.  The blob begins to vibrate and soon looks like its become a rolling boil of bubbling slime.  Suddenly its form stretches to resemble a vague human shape and then the ooze seems to be absorbed into the human flesh of a naked young man.  He lets out gasp and slumps into unconsciousness.  Moving a little closer to him, the students who have been here longer recognize the young man as Canker.  A student that use to go to Xavier's school before deciding to Join Emma Frost's Academy.
Aurum watches the transformation, her expression one of guarded steel. She quietly says, "I was beginning to suspect his involvement. If she is back, why wouldn't he be? At least I don't..." She stops herself from saying that thought out loud. It's rude.

Dropping her gaze away from the naked young man, she glances at Johnny, then Professor Xavier. She would have some explaining to do, and she had no idea where to begin. "I think Emma will probably let us wake the others now... And someone should check on Jessica. She's tied up in my room."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon