RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Character Concepts and Creation
Make sure all of your brackets are standard, not pointed.
Quote this message in a reply
I think I got it now
Your feat section is...a bit overwhelming. It also doesn't leave much space for your feats.
I got it, and oops your right I forgot the spoiler for my feats, I will add that now, thanks for the heads up
You are not a second level ranger yet so do not have two-weapon fighting feat yet. You probably want to ho;d off on fighting with two weapons til then.. that -4 penalty to your main attack is brutal. Without it you'd get +6 to hit rather than +2.
(07-26-2020, 04:23 AM)Kubo Wrote: I got it, and oops your right I forgot the spoiler for my feats, I will add that now, thanks for the heads up

I meant on your myth-weavers sheet.
(07-26-2020, 05:47 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 04:23 AM)Kubo Wrote: I got it, and oops your right I forgot the spoiler for my feats, I will add that now, thanks for the heads up

I meant on your myth-weavers sheet.

they are on the sheet, down in the spell area as I ran out of room with my class and racial abilities.
I took Able Learner(Bonus)
Blooded (Background)
Weapon Finesse
I have uncondenced the info on my sheet to the best of my ability. hope it is more readable now.
(07-26-2020, 03:25 PM)Kubo Wrote: [OoC] I have completed my background, my character sheet, and updated my signature, and I am watching for the appropraite moment to begin my adventure posts, when you tip me that you are begining the introduction of my character.

Please post info about your character in this thread - Character Concepts and Creation - or in the OoC thread.  The game thread should be used only for 'in character' posts.  

Thank you
If this game is still looking for another player, I would be interested in bringing a character in.   I was thinking of a Pixie Elementarii (if you are doing monster races, I haven't seen the post about that yet), or a Forest Gnome Bard.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon