RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OoC thread
(12-02-2018, 02:02 PM)Forge Wrote: Sorry for not being around, going through RL stuff.  Just need to take a break for a little while.

No problem.  I hope the RL stuff gets settled so you can return soon.
Quote this message in a reply
I just noticed that I have not given experience in a very long time.  So I'm granting most players 1,300xp's (Betimi, Selina, Nacesh, Tomeal, Ningalu and Forge.) I think that's all the main characters.  If I've forgotten anyone please let me know.  I'm currently at work and don't have time to check.  Other players will receive 650xp's or possibly less.   I will update the Experience thread soon.
1300xp, wow. If I'm not mistaken, that puts Selina up to 6500+xp, which is level 4. Really needed that, because it gives her, among other things, a second level spell slot or two so she can cast more Protection from Chaos (among other things Tongue)

EDIT: I think this gives everyone mentioned a level.
I believe it gives you 6,530xp's and yes it does raise everyone who received the 1,300xp up 1 level.  So feel free to update your characters.  

I know that since you guys are gaining a lot of xp through role playing and achieving goals that you aren't gaining much Gold.  That will hopefully be remedied very soon.
Where do you want us to roll for HP? Roll20 or unseenservant and link here?
Please roll on Unseen servant.  Remember, the minimum is half the max roll +1.  So if you roll d8, your minimum hit points is 5.
Will attempt to get Betimi increased tonight. Same busy IRL stuff that is slowing me from posting as DM in my own game continues unabated Sad.
Hit Points Level 4 [1d8+2] = 7+2 = 9

Spending my stat bonus for 4th level on increasing Dexterity 17 -> 18

From her interactions with the crew she suddenly parrots one of the crewmen almost exactly.. then quickly learns the small differences in the language. By the end of the day she is speaking Crobuzan as fluently as any native, though her accent is still as foregn sounding as it is when she speaks standard Common. (Linguistics 1)
HP: [1d8+2] = 7+2 = 9

Yeah, I'll TOTALLY accept that.

Stat point goes into Wis, 18 --> 19. She's still a Cleric Tongue
Remember, everyone gains +1 skill point if you level up in your race's favorable class.  For human's and others that don't have a favored class, you get +1 skill point for whatever class you started with at 1st level.  This point stacks with the 1 skill point humans gain simply for being human.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon