RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OoC thread
(10-31-2017, 03:37 PM)Kee Wrote: Sorry. I was here but just in RO way cos I had got a some very busy weeks in the office. (I got back three weeks ago from my holiday and there was a lot of thing which I must handle in my RL.)

I'm happy you're still around.  I hope your life gets a little less busy.  Sometimes being an adult sucks.   Tongue

BTW what does RO mean?  Huh
Quote this message in a reply
Probably meant RL?
wish Selina had a chance to speak her peace
(10-31-2017, 04:06 PM)GM Marvel Wrote:
(10-31-2017, 03:37 PM)Kee Wrote: Sorry. I was here but just in RO way cos I had got a some very busy weeks in the office. (I got back three weeks ago from my holiday and there was a lot of thing which I must handle in my RL.)

I'm happy you're still around.  I hope your life gets a little less busy.  Sometimes being an adult sucks.   Tongue

BTW what does RO mean?  Huh

RO = Read-Only Big Grin
@GM Marvel mentioned that I should post this here. If you are interested in playing uin the same campaign world, but using teh Pathfinder game system then I am looking for players in the Game announcements thread HER: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....3#pid27563

The Company of Stalwart Adventurers is not just a guild in teh city of Cantus, but has chapterhouses in other cities as well... join me in another area of the campaign world that GM marvel is less familiar (as in not at all) and we will explore it together.
ok, see this is why I got so upset. I posted [Incoming post] because I was on my way home from work and intended to finish the post as soon as I got back. But by the time I got back, Betimi had already posted and now Marvel is moving things along without allowing the supposed 'leader' of the group to even say anything at all.

Now it doesn't matter what Selina says, because it's over and done with and we are moving along without her player even being ready for any of it.
(11-05-2017, 12:25 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: ok, see this is why I got so upset.  I posted [Incoming post] because I was on my way home from work and intended to finish the post as soon as I got back.  But by the time I got back, Betimi had already posted and now Marvel is moving things along without allowing the supposed 'leader' of the group to even say anything at all.

Now it doesn't matter what Selina says, because it's over and done with and we are moving along without her player even being ready for any of it.

Yes I saw the you wrote "Incoming Post" that is why I PMed you and said, [I added emphasis in my quote]

Quote:You may certainly speak your peace.  Betimi's reply was based upon role playing the side effects of the Vestige she had chosen at the start of the day.  But that should not stop you from role playing.  Just like in real life sometimes people speak at the same time. Also you posted that you had an incoming post first so I'm willing to allow you to speak first. 

And that still stands.  From my understanding Betimi was at work and it took her 2 to 3 hours to write her post.  She may not have even seen your Incoming post notification until after she had posted.

As for me continuing, I had seen you post "wish Selina had a chance to speak her peace," so I sent you that PM and then waited for 3 days for a reply.  When I didn't hear from you I figured you chose not to reply.  I even stated in my post, "The Magistrate pauses for anyone else to speak up and when the room remains silent he replies..." as a cue that the Magistrate is waiting for anyone to speak.

I hope this clears up the confusion a little.  It was just a series of misunderstandings.  And if Selina feels like she would like to speak her peace I would be more then happy to accept her post because like I said, you had stated your intention to post first.

For everyone:  I will always let people role play and it's one of the reasons why I created the Campfire thread so those who like to RP can do so while not slowing down the game.  And I am almost always willing to move back in time a little and edit posts to fit in missed opportunities.  I've done it a few time in the last combat but I will do the same for regular role playing posts too.
I haven't received a PM at all. I dont have that much availability to post either, so I understand Betimi's issue there. I just didn't feel like I was being given a chance to say anything.
(11-05-2017, 02:46 AM)GM Marvel Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 12:25 AM)Selina Parcellus Wrote: ok, see this is why I got so upset.  I posted [Incoming post] because I was on my way home from work and intended to finish the post as soon as I got back.  But by the time I got back, Betimi had already posted and now Marvel is moving things along without allowing the supposed 'leader' of the group to even say anything at all.

Yes I saw the you wrote "Incoming Post" that is why I PMed you and said, [I added emphasis in my quote]

Quote:You may certainly speak your peace.  Betimi's reply was based upon role playing the side effects of the Vestige she had chosen at the start of the day.  But that should not stop you from role playing.  Just like in real life sometimes people speak at the same time. Also you posted that you had an incoming post first so I'm willing to allow you to speak first. 

And that still stands.  From my understanding Betimi was at work and it took her 2 to 3 hours to write her post.  She may not have even seen your Incoming post notification until after she had posted.

As for me continuing, I had seen you post "wish Selina had a chance to speak her peace," so I sent you that PM and then waited for 3 days for a reply.  When I didn't hear from you I figured you chose not to reply.  I even stated in my post, "The Magistrate pauses for anyone else to speak up and when the room remains silent he replies..." as a cue that the Magistrate is waiting for anyone to speak.

I hope this clears up the confusion a little.  It was just a series of misunderstandings.  And if Selina feels like she would like to speak her peace I would be more then happy to accept her post because like I said, you had stated your intention to post first.

For everyone:  I will always let people role play and it's one of the reasons why I created the Campfire thread so those who like to RP can do so while not slowing down the game.  And I am almost always willing to move back in time a little and edit posts to fit in missed opportunities.  I've done it a few time in the last combat but I will do the same for regular role playing posts too.
Too be honest yes I was at work. It took me almsot 6 hours to write the post, I just kept hitting preview post to keep it from being erased.

I am so sorry Selina. And in character Betimi is sorry as well, right now she is under a compulsion to try and be the vocal moutyhpiece in any conversation.   These compulsions are the result when she makes a poor check when binding teh vestigeeach morning, and the vestige is in a little kore control than she'd like.  At least this one is not like Malphas that makes her fall madly in love with the first person who is even remotely nice to her.. shudder that went horrible with Mardak in teh party.
I'm not sure why you didn't receive the PM. I copied and pasted the message straight from my sent folder. I know you're not accusing me of anything but I can take a screen shot if you wish so you might be able to locate the reason why.

I just want everyone to know that I look forward to reading everyone's posts. It's why in my post I had the Magistrate ask why Kee was allowing Betimi to speak for him if they didn't know each other. I was trying to encourage role playing and inclusion.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon