RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Read First! Forum Requests
@DM Basilisk Threads up brother! Hit me up on Discord if you need sub-forums or anything like that.
Quote this message in a reply
1) Category: Dark Conspiracy system, Near Future Horror
2) Title: A Cold Chiwaulkee Winter
3) Description: A group of new found companions must resist the machinations of an unseen evil set on destroying the greatest Metroplex in the midwest.

GM Marvel, DM Vitkyng and Mothrai have all expressed interest in playing.  The game can host up to 8 players.
Here you are!

http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=131
Thank you.  After talking with Spiral, I had planned to stop using this GM DarkLord account and use my GM Anthraxus account instead.  Could you make that account a moderator on the forum as well?
The moderation has been switched to @GM Anthraxus
1) Category: D&D 5e
2) Title: The Twinkling Horizon
3) Description: Amidst the hustle and bustle of the Rock of Bral, a group of companions is formed to develop their wealth and understanding of the far-reaches of Wildspace and the Flow.

GM Marvel, DM Vitkyng and Danaoverland have all expressed interest in playing.  The game can host up to 6 players.
The Twinkling Horizon (GM Anthraxus)
Thank you so much.
Hiya Succubus long time no chat. Dread here.

Im back and will be running

Crown of The Kobold King
Pathfinder 2nd edition (2e for short)
For The Desperate and The Brave in Falcons Hollow , a frontier town of Andoran
Here you go Dread. Let me know if you have any issues.

https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=148

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon