RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] The Student Lounge
Malcolm looks at Psy-Jack, "Mario C.cart?"
Quote this message in a reply
Mostly smothered by the sound of the dance music, the landing screen for the Wii U flashes on the TV.  Niall uncomfortably grabs several controllers and says, "Whose in?  Anyone have a color preference?"
(09-15-2021, 12:36 AM)Malcontent Wrote: Malcolm looks at Psy-Jack, "Mario C.cart?"

"Sure," she replies.  "But I'm a little bit rusty.  The sewers aren't usually the place where you find the top entertainment systems."

She strolls over to whatever entertainment system they plan to use and takes a seat.  Psi-Jack picks up one of the controllers and casually looks it over then grips it in both hands saying, "Watch me die in 2 seconds."
(09-14-2021, 02:35 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote: Niall looks surprised for a moment at Ben and Miranda's quick disappearing act and he smiles sheepishly at Donya, Ashlee and Malcolm. "Well, looks like Ben is out then," he says, "If you all are still down, I'll get it set up."  He turns and begins looking for the Wii U, as the system with a driving game and four-player access that he was most familiar with.

"With Malcolm, Psi-Jack, you and myself, we already have four players," Donya replies.
(09-20-2021, 01:25 AM)GM Marvel Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 12:36 AM)Malcontent Wrote: Malcolm looks at Psy-Jack, "Mario C.cart?"

"Sure," she replies.  "But I'm a little bit rusty.  The sewers aren't usually the place where you find the top entertainment systems."

She strolls over to whatever entertainment system they plan to use and takes a seat.  Psi-Jack picks up one of the controllers and casually looks it over then grips it in both hands saying, "Watch me die in 2 seconds."
"One of the nice things is you can't really die in this one.  Even if you fall off the track or something, you start fall back in line.  And there are items that only show up for those in the rear of the pack that helps narrow the lead."  Niall says assuring, "You'll get it in no time, I'm sure.  I'm not sure we've met, although I remember Malcolm, I think. Niall."
Ashley watches her friends have fun dancing or playing video games.  She was thinking maybe they could even stream a movie later.  'What am I doing,' she thinks to herself.  'Since when did I become the welcoming committee?  I'm not a pep squad kind of girl.'  Ashley watches the students a bit more and then says to herself, "You know what?  I want to know what he meant..."  

"I'll be back in a bit.  Save me some snickerdoodles."  She then leaves.

[Moving myself to a different thread.]
(09-14-2021, 02:35 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote: Niall looks surprised for a moment at Ben and Miranda's quick disappearing act and he smiles sheepishly at Donya, Ashlee and Malcolm. "Well, looks like Ben is out then," he says, "If you all are still down, I'll get it set up."  He turns and begins looking for the Wii U, as the system with a driving game and four-player access that he was most familiar with.

Ben hyper leaps from the dance floor and suddenly lands beside the small group.  "No I'm not!" Ben exclaims!  "You think I want to stumble around the dance floor when there's video games to be played?" 
Ben's exit had been so quick, it takes Blink about 30 seconds to realize Ben was no longer with her.  When she notices he's gone, her dancing slows so she can look around for him but when she doesn't spot him in the dim light, Miranda shrugs and joins another couple on the dance floor.
(09-20-2021, 04:18 AM)Niall Glacian Wrote:
(09-20-2021, 01:25 AM)GM Marvel Wrote:

"One of the nice things is you can't really die in this one.  Even if you fall off the track or something, you start fall back in line.  And there are items that only show up for those in the rear of the pack that helps narrow the lead."  Niall says assuring, "You'll get it in no time, I'm sure.  I'm not sure we've met, although I remember Malcolm, I think. Niall."

"Just call me Jack or if that's weird then Jacklyn," she replies.  She takes a seat and attempts to play the game as best she can.  On the streets she didn't have much opportunity to play video games unless it was a display model.  

Video Game check: [1d100]=15

And she probably dies in 2 seconds...  Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon