RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] The Student Lounge
Ashlee arrives at the lounge feeling a little down.  She had thought throwing a party for everyone to get to know each other was a good idea but as usual something always screws everything up.  Graffiti wanders over to Johnny to let him know Demi/Roslyn has gone to bed.  She then selects a fruit drink and plops down on an oversized couch.  "God I wish I had a beer."
Quote this message in a reply
Seeing Blink and Trevor have already moved to the dance floor, Porsche joins them, acrobatically springing onto the dance floor with a leap and then settles into a dance routine that she hopes others can join her in, even if not a trained dancer like herself. 

Agility - Dance [1d100]=52- Green feat
"How about a game we can all play, or as many of us who want to that is. Like Mario Kart? Or Fortnite?"
Hearing Malcolm's suggestion Niall nods vigorously, "Yeah, that sounds good.  I'm not much of a dancer.  Donya or Ashlee, do you like driving games?"  Looking over at the other kid on the couch [[Ben]] he added, "Hey, you want to play?  I'm Niall, I don't think we've met."
Dancing: Agility check: [1d100]=87; Yellow Feat!

Saleem manages to dance with Porsche without making a complete fool of himself. In fact, his moves were surprisingly awesome. It must have been the infection that was giving him the courage to just let go of his inhibitions and just have fun! Throughout the dance, Saleem includes Porsche by dipping her or gently picking her up into the air and gracefully setting her down. They both have high endurances (hers = Excellent; His=Remarkable) so with him doing much of the lifting they'll likely both get tired out around the same time.
Dancing: [1d100]=94; Yellow!  Almost red!

Blink combines her dancing with the sparkling lights produced by her teleportation to create and beautiful dance where disappearing and reappearing all around the dance floor.  She suddenly appears in front of Benjamin.  Grabs him by the hands and then teleports back onto the dance floor.  

"Come on!" Miranda laughs.  "Dance with me!"
(09-10-2021, 05:12 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote:  Looking over at the other kid on the couch [[Ben]] he added, "Hey, you want to play?  I'm Niall, I don't think we've met."

"I'm Ben," he replies while shaking his hand. "It's good to meet you!"

Benjamin is startled when Blink appears and teleports him onto the dance floor.

Dancing: [1d100]=14

Ben is feeling a little self-conscious.  Despite being fairly athletic he just makes some half-hearted moves that don't look like much of anything.
Dancing: [1d100]=14

Trevor doesn't even try to dance gracefully.  He was just there to have fun and goof off.  He knew the side effects of the infection was going to wear off soon and he wanted to have as much fun as possible before it happened.
(09-10-2021, 05:12 PM)Niall Glacian Wrote: Hearing Malcolm's suggestion Niall nods vigorously, "Yeah, that sounds good.  I'm not much of a dancer.  Donya or Ashlee, do you like driving games?"  Looking over at the other kid on the couch [[Ben]] he added, "Hey, you want to play?  I'm Niall, I don't think we've met."

"I don't drive but I guess I could give it a try," Donya replies.
Niall looks surprised for a moment at Ben and Miranda's quick disappearing act and he smiles sheepishly at Donya, Ashlee and Malcolm. "Well, looks like Ben is out then," he says, "If you all are still down, I'll get it set up."  He turns and begins looking for the Wii U, as the system with a driving game and four-player access that he was most familiar with.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon