RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone]
Shunna repeats what she says.  She then looks at everyone and says, "Well?  Does that sound fair? Personally, except for offering suggestions, I have my own affairs to tend to so really it's up to the rest of you what you want to do."  She then leaves.

Shunna goes to her quarters and locks the door.  She then sits on the her bed, crosses her legs and takes a deep breath.  Slowly closing her eyes, Shunna opens her mind up to the force and concentrates on Callie.

[Are we in the same quadrant as when we last separated from Callie?]
Quote this message in a reply
(12-27-2021, 08:33 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: Shunna repeats what she says.  She then looks at everyone and says, "Well?  Does that sound fair? Personally, except for offering suggestions, I have my own affairs to tend to so really it's up to the rest of you what you want to do."  She then leaves.

Shunna goes to her quarters and locks the door.  She then sits on the her bed, crosses her legs and takes a deep breath.  Slowly closing her eyes, Shunna opens her mind up to the force and concentrates on Callie.

[Are we in the same quadrant as when we last separated from Callie?]

For the moment yes, though you are about to leave Atrivis Sector.
[[*cough* Everyone alright?]]
Ubi looks up, and says, "I have no objections, as long as I get my Wildcard back!"
Shunna will send out a thought to Callie, "Okay?"

[Taking 10 on Use the Force = 25.

A roll of 20 reaches the same system. A roll of 25 reaches the Same region/quadrant of the galaxy. A roll of 30 reaches a Different region/quadrant of the galaxy. ]
As we take this leg of the jumps, Dez wandewrs thge ship, creating a luisrt of improvements we can make to the Bulwark.  She tries to prioritize the list, starting with  a way to disguise the ship's transponder, then with  com jammers to stop opposing ship's alerting the Imperials.

http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....5#pid57055
(01-07-2022, 06:11 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: Shunna will send out a thought to Callie, "Okay?"

A roll of 20 reaches the same system.  A roll of 25 reaches the Same region/quadrant of the galaxy. A roll of 30 reaches a Different region/quadrant of the galaxy. ]

You get a short reply back.  "All good, just getting to the Rock now. There was no direct rout e to get there. I had to hire onto a crew just to make the last leg of the journey. As far as they know I'm just another miner. Faked the ID."
After about a day of travel in hyperspace, blissfully uneventful, the ship's computer alerts that you are approaching your destination coordinates.   With just enough time for everyone to be up, drop what they were working on, and be at their stations, the Wrathful Bulwark drops from hyperspace in the Ketaris system, still some distance from the planet Ketaris itself, as was enforced in the nav coordinates.

(It would have been possible to arrive closer, but that would break all sorts of customs regulations enforced by the planet and simply draw unwanted attention)

From this distance it will take you approximately sn hour to reach the planet. Hopefully by then you will have a landing site negotiated.

You may of course choose not to visit the planet and instead just jump to your next coordinates, the final destination of your journey - the planet Ririmanna VI

[Image: 2iUFVYl.jpg]

Ketaris

Ketaris is a more settled world than Fedje, with a population numbered in the billions.

Ketaris main claim to fame is the University of Ketaris. The planet is a major trade center, it is a terrestrial ocean world, with a few large continents surrounded by great oceans.

The planet was settled during the Old Republic, and has a long history. It was a failed attempt to establish a trade hub that would compete with Ord Mantell. This failure did eventually succeed though, and now the planet is a thriving trade hub.
During the Clone Wars, Ketaris joined the Confederacy of Independent Systems.

After roughly a day of hyperspace travel, the ship's alert system notifies you that you are almost at your jump destination co-ordinates, with enough time for everyone to be up and at their stations when you drop out of hyperspace  still some distance from the planet Ketiaris

The  University of Ketaris is a well-known institute of higher learning, an alternative to the Imperial Academies. One of it's most well known subjects of study is 
Xenoarchaeology and xenosociology. Many ancient artifacts of fallen alien civilizations are said to be locked away in the University's halls. Very few of them are on display for the public, but the ones that are are astounding.
(01-25-2022, 10:35 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote:
(01-07-2022, 06:11 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: Shunna will send out a thought to Callie, "Okay?"

A roll of 20 reaches the same system.  A roll of 25 reaches the Same region/quadrant of the galaxy. A roll of 30 reaches a Different region/quadrant of the galaxy. ]

You get a short reply back.  "All good, just getting to the Rock now. There was no direct rout e to get there. I had to hire onto a crew just to make the last leg of the journey. As far as they know I'm just another miner. Faked the ID."

[I'm pretty sure you need a special talent to be able to speak more than 1 word. ]
Oh okay so you get back response of "Arrived'

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon