RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone]
Generis System

12 hours pass, and thanks to the ministrations of Shunna with the Force and Zero with long term care, mainly on Dez, you are all at full health.

Dez is sleeping on one of the bech seats in the back, while Njon and Ubi are at the controls. Even thou he cannoy speak Talz, Njon is trying to teach Ubi the ropes of Piloting, and miracle of miracle the student is quickly matching the teacher [both have Pilot +9]

Suddenly you drop out of hyperspace and  continue on at regular speed. You have appeared near the fourth planet in a system that appears to have at least ten planets. A quick look at this scopes says there are indeed 11 planets,  a few asteroid clusters  and a belt, as well as the 'cloud' that surrounds most systems.

You are nearest  a blue-green planet that has obvious weather patterns and polar ice caps.

Ubi sits up in his chair, that's Generis, you are almost at your destination, an orbital platform converted from an old comm satellite above the planet.

[Image: 2HWEgNj.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
ZZZZZzzzzz
"There is our destination, can we scan for my ship, wait till I get my hands on that Bastard who took off with my ship!",  exclaimes Capn Ubi Sunt
"In fairness he was being threatened by the turbolasers of the Rock on on side and the  Gladiator on the other. That was a Gladiator-class Star destroyer out there. And he left us a beacon, that he ws going to your original destination. If he planned to steal it I don't think hw'd tell us where he went."
[OoC: Shunna has Knowledge Galactic Lore, she will try to Take 10, but if she can't: Knowledge Galactic Lore: [1d20+8] = 5+8 = 13

Quote:Galactic Lore: Planets, Homeworlds, Sectors of Space, Galactic History, and The Force

(11-12-2020, 12:39 AM)Dez Synn Wrote: "In fairness he was being threatened by the turbolasers of the Rock on on side and the  Gladiator on the other. That was a Gladiator-class Star destroyer out there. And he left us a beacon, that he ws going to your original destination. If he planned to steal it I don't think hw'd tell us where he went."

"In fairness," Shunna replies.  "We don't know where this Long, droid went.  He could have been telling you what you wanted to hear and then flew off in the opposite direction.  For now we should not assume the worst.  From what little knowledge I've gained from your conversations about him, except for leaving his companions on the rock which I feel  could be seen as at the very least suspicious, he has not proven to be untrustworthy.  At least not yet."
With her Galactic Lore 18 Is enough to Know some Expert Knowledgfe *as well as the Common stuff.

Common Knowledge
Generis
  • Generis is a planet located in the Generis system of the Atrivis sector. It has rugged terrain and is covered with grassy plains and vast jungles. 

Gemeris system
  • The Generis system, also known as the Atrivis system, is located in the Atrivis sector of the Outer Rim Territories. Its primary planet was Generis, and it also contained the worlds Atrivis and Atrivis 7. There are 11 planets in the system, but only those three are habitable.
  • The Generis system is on the Relgim Run hyperlane
Atrivis sector
  • The primary hyperlane through this sector is the Relginm Run

Expert Knowledge
Generis
  • Generis is a high-gravity planet (gravity 1.1x normal) (effectively -2 STR)
  • Generis is almost uninhabited, no major cities and only about 200 colonists. The population is overwhelmingly human.
  • No native sentient species.
  • The natural beauty attracts offworld travelers keen to experience its wilderness.
  • The Generis day lasted 42 standard hours, while its year was 234 days long.
  • Generis's gravity was 1.1 times the Imperial standard, and its atmosphere was Type I—a mix of oxygen, nitrogen and other gases that was suitable for Human and comparable species' respiration—with a hot and humid climate.
  • The terrain of Generis was rough; there were many rocky hills and mountains, and thick lush jungle covered much of its landmasses. Much of Generis remained untamed wilderness, with thick jungle foliage soon choking any trails blazed through it. The jungles were full of indigenous creatures and flora, including grasses and dense impenetrable groves of sallap trees. Much of Generis' surface was covered by large oceans, while lakes dotted the landmasses and rivers of white-water rapids crossed the landscape.
  • The primary industry is ranching and tourism. There are no major imports or exports, locals use what they grow and rarely trade for offworld supplies.
Generis System
  • Generis was located on the Relgim Run, a hyperlane that ran through the Atrivis sector after branching off the Braxant Run at the Fedje system. Bracketing Generis on this route were the Devon system—on its coreward side—and the Markbee's Star system—on its rimward side.
  • Generis was under the jurisdiction of an Imperial Governor, but its residents were far removed from the effects of Imperial rule
Atrivis Sector
  • Atrivis sector in which Generis was located was foremost among the territories active in resisting the Empire, with many isolated groups of freedom fighters. (They are not associated or connected to the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Which itself is brand new and a source of many rum ours)
  • There is one rebel group that stands out, the Atrivis Resistance Group (ARG). After one such the smaller resistance
  • groups was massacred on Mantooine, many of the resistance groups began to cooperate, eventually forming the Atrivis Resistance Group.
Higher level expert knowledge would require DC20+
Zero please make a Use Computer check.
Use Computer 10.  So take 10 or...

Use computer: [1d20+10] = 3+10 = 13;
Going with your passive 20.
You are abruptly brought out of your reverie by a boice over the comms.

~"Imperial shuttle identify yourself."~

Zero still does not see them in the scopes

[OoC that -5 per 10 squares  to Find a Target really hurts, even when I house rule add the ships Perception to reflect some ships having better scanners]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon