RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Gemeris Station [Everyone]
Korstyn looks at the stars ahead…then everyone in the cabin doing essentially nothing…and gets a little irritated.

“Are we going after this bounty or not?”
Quote this message in a reply
Shunna looks at Korstyn and asks, "What else would you like us to do, get out and push?"
Dez looks over her shoulder at Korstyn and does not hide her irritation. 

"We are already underway and you're not doing anything extra sitting in that command chair than we are sitting here in our seats. If you have an idea how else we can prepare while we're waiting these two days in hyperspace, pipe up Otherwise sit there and shut up because you're being just as ineffective as we are at the moment. "

"Being in charge of coordinating us during tactical situations does not mean you were in charge of the mission, we are a team, not subservient to you."

She seems to have decided that Korstyn was misunderstanding her role, and needed to be 'corrected', before it got out of hand. 
(06-26-2022, 08:46 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: The total travel is already plotted. It just takes a few minutes to calculate the next jump
No roll needed

[[This just confused me. Thought we still were waiting around on something or someone.  And since Korstyn is not an astrogator, there’s not much else she can do.]]
(09-17-2022, 04:48 PM)Korstyn Steele Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 08:46 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: The total travel is already plotted. It just takes a few minutes to calculate the next jump
No roll needed

[[This just confused me. Thought we still were waiting around on something or someone.  And since Korstyn is not an astrogator, there’s not much else she can do.]]

Nope, you're already cruising through hyperspace
It is with great regret that I am sharing the passing of my brother and our friend Darcy Overland (DMVITKYNG) at 2:01PM from complications following his surgery last night
We don't have the date and times for his memorial yet, but I will post them as soon as we do. Hear is his Obituary

Darcy Seann Overland was born October 12,1974 and died January 18,2023.

Darcy was born in Edmonton, Alberta to Constance (Connie) and William (Bill) Overland. He lived in Edmonton until1987 when he moved with his family to Oshawa, Ontario. He went to O'Neill Collegiate and graduated in 1993. He attended Durham College from 1993 to 1995. After that he lived in Houston, Texas, and later in Lethbridge Alberta. He returned to Oshawa between and permanently in 2012.

He obtained his computer programming certification and that led him to his work as a customer service rep. and flex trainer for Sykes. Through them he contracted with multiple companies including Walmart, Simply Safe, Apple, and mostly Rogers. He loved his job.

He partnered with Anne since 2013.

His hobbies were gaming, working organizing events for Durham Pagan Pride, facilitating the coffee moot and games night at Brew Wizard.

Darcy is survived by his mother, Connie; partner -Anne Cherwinka; brother -Dana, sister in law -Helen; nephew -Erik; niece -Eilidh; stepdaughter- Jessica (Jake); and grandchildren - Jaylee, Logan, Caden, and Kinsley.

Darcy was predeceased by his father, William.

Memorial Donations may be made to Kidney Foundation of Canada Ontario Branch (kidney.ca), or the Charles H. Best Diabetes Centre, or to Darcy's gofundme.....Please Help Darcy

Show quoted text
I don't know how many of us here are local to myself, and DMMarvel, but I thought I would share. If any are interested and able to attend your are warmly invited.

Pagan memorial service for Darcy Overland will be held on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 1 pm with reception to follow. The event will be held at Lake Vista Hall, 450 Emerald Ave., Oshawa, ON. L1J 1K4

All are welcome at anytime depending on personal comfort level. Reception to follow at approximately 2:30 pm.
Dez informs everyone it will take a couple of days to get to their destination so they might as well relax.
Jendu replies, "Let's hope we don't run into any more fighters.  For space being so big we sure do seem to encounter a lot of enemy ships."  He relaxes back into his chair.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon