RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Treasure
Reawyn votes give it to the temple of Brigh to destroy
Quote this message in a reply
This town has given us shelter, nourishment and discounts on healing.  I think we should take the loss.
That's 2 out of 3. Think Eva might agree anyway
Well Eva's player is very busy right now so I'm going to assume she's not going to complain about a few gold pieces.  

So I see there is some issue surrounding the scrolls and Reawyn paying (if there is a cost) for copying spells from her spellbook.

Other than the scrolls, what is the final number?
Workingg 9-5:30 today, so will attempt to add it up when I can I remember Eva saying she can only use Shield, as the Magus does not get Identify on their spell list.
All split up

Treasure
143gp
42 sp

Sold items:

1 x belt pouch (1 gp)
3 x suits of Studded leather armor (25 gp ea)
1 x shortbow (30 gp)
11 x arrows (11/20x 1gp = 0.55 gp)
2  x short swords (10 gp ea)
1 x masterwork sap (301 gp)
4 x fire beetle glands (1 gp each)
1 x Masterwork Thieves' tools   100gp's 
====
Total sale value : 461.55 /2 = 230.775 gp

Items kept by someone:
1 x rapier (20 gp)  (For Eva)
1 x masterwork buckler (155 gp)  (For Eva)
2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds  (1 for Eva and 1 for Cin) -- 150gp's not counting these
1 Sunrod  (Cin takes it) -- 1gp
1 sets of Masterwork Thieves' tools  (1 to Reawyn) 100gp
1 Scroll of Shield   (Eva?  Reawyn copying the spell from Eva's spellbook? so wwe split the cost) -- 25gp's
1 Scroll of Identify (Reawyn) -- 25gp's
Total Sale Value : 326 / 2 == 163 gp

Total per Share == 147.2 + 230.775 + 163 == 540.975 /3 = 180.325 gp each

Reawyn = 180.375 - 50 - 6.25 - 12.5 = 111.57 gp (rounding down so reawyn can give that .005 gp to round someone else up)
Masterwork Thieves Picks
Scroll of Identify
Shield spell in formula book

Cin = 180.375 - 0.5 = 179.88 gp
Sunrod
Potion of Cure Moderate

Eva = 180.375 - 10 - 77.5 - 6.25 = 87.03 gp
Rapier
Masterwork Buckler
Scroll of Shield
Potion of Cure Moderate

- bag of 49 silverdisks and 5 strange cards made from a flexible material. 
These 5 cards each bear a brown stripe.  Sef, the lead Skulk confesses that she doesn't know what they are but a Purple-Haired lady asked for any such cards when she first passed through.  At the time, the Skulks had none, but the fact she was looking for some is enough to convince Sef that the cards have value.
Just a couple comments/questions.

Are you not counting the potions of cure moderate because they are considered group items?

Shouldn't the sunrod be a group item?

Masterwork Thieves picks could be considered a group item too.
I did NOT count the potions in the gold piece total at all, just listed them so you remember who got them.. the sunrod got listed as an item (only cost you 5 sp, because fair is fair.. the shield scroll and identify scroll cost Eva Reawyn, and especially in the case of Identify.. it is party wide. I sold the glands because they were just collected for loot anyway and each gland is less useful than the eqquivalent amount of lamp oil. The thiieves picks did not get counted as group item either

If I am changing the thieves picks, sunrod, amd scrolls to group items I can recalculate.. will edit post if you wish them to be group items.
(08-26-2020, 03:50 PM)Reawyn Wrote: I did NOT count the potions in the gold piece total at all, just listed them so you remember who got them..

So then the answer to my question about if they are group items would be.... Yes.

Quote:the sunrod got listed as an item (only cost you 5 sp, because fair is fair.. the shield scroll and identify scroll cost Eva Reawyn, and especially in the case of Identify.. it is party wide.  I sold the glands because they were just collected for loot anyway and each gland  is less useful than the eqquivalent amount of lamp oil.  The thieves picks did not get counted as group item either

If I am changing the thieves picks, sunrod, amd scrolls to group items I can recalculate.. will edit post if you wish them to be group items.

I was just asking questions about what items are group items.  I was not concerned about saving money.  Especially not 5 silver pieces. 

Keep everything the way it is.

So....

Quote:Reawyn gets: 111.57 gp (Don't bother rounding a half of a copper piece. )

Masterwork Thieves Picks
Scroll of Identify
Shield spell in formula book

Quote:Cin gets: 179.88 gp
Sunrod
Potion of Cure Moderate

Quote:Eva Gets:  87.03 gp
Rapier
Masterwork Buckler
Scroll of Shield
Potion of Cure Moderate

Quote:Miscellaneous items:  A bag of 49 silverdisks and 5 strange cards made from a flexible material. 

These 5 cards each bear a brown stripe.  Sef, the lead Skulk confesses that she doesn't know what they are but a Purple-Haired lady asked for any such cards when she first passed through.  At the time, the Skulks had none, but the fact she was looking for some is enough to convince Sef that the cards have value.
kk will update my sheet soon

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon