RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Treasure
This thread is to keep track of treasure.
Quote this message in a reply
Treasure
143gp
42 sp
Mundane items sold (Value 602.55 / 2 = 301.27 )
1 x belt pouch (1 gp)
3 x suits of Studded leather armor (25 gp ea)
1 x masterwork buckler (155 gp)
1 x shortbow (30 gp)
11 x arrows (11/20x 1gp = 0.55 gp)
1 x rapier (20 gp)
2  x short swords (10 gp ea)
1 x masterwork sap (301 gp)

Split three ways the above gives us each 148.23 gp
(143.42 + 301.27)/3 = 148.23 gp eac

2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds  IMO I think these should go to Cin and Eva because Reawyn can heal himself
1 Sunrod  Anyone?  Probably a human...
2 sets of Masterwork Thieves' tools  These are 100gp each
1 Scroll of Shield   I'm assuming Eva will want this?
1 Scroll of Identify  I'm assuming Eva will want this?

4 fire beetle glands-  Assuming Reawyn will want these or they can be sold for 2gp's each. (I got this price from the Harvester's handbook)
Fire Beetle Gland: Luminescence (Ex)

A fire beetle’s glowing glands provide light in a 10-foot radius. A dead fire beetle’s luminescent glands continue to glow for 1d6 days after its death.  (2days; 2 days; 4 days; 6 days)

- bag of 49 silverdisks and 5 strange cards made from a flexible material. 
These 5 cards each bear a brown stripe.  Sef, the lead Skulk confesses that she doesn't know what they are but a Purple-Haired lady asked for any such cards when she first passed through.  At the time, the Skulks had none, but the fact she was looking for some is enough to convince Sef that the cards have value.

Silver symbol? When you get this identified you find out it's worth 25gp's and it's an unholy symbol of Zyphus.
If you follow the previous thread we did divvy up the scrolls, potions, and fire beetle glands like you've expected. Reawyn kept a set of MW thieves tools and I think Eva took the other. So you just missed that conversation

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
More like, it was so long ago it slipped my mind.  I will update the post, later
So does this looks good?  Does the group just give these items to the members who want them or are we having the people buy each item they take from the group for half price?  If we are buying them from the group, the cost for the scrolls should probably be shared between Reawyn and Eva.  

Treasure
143gp
42 sp
Mundane items sold (Value 602.55 / 2 = 301.27 )
1 x belt pouch (1 gp)
3 x suits of Studded leather armor (25 gp ea)
1 x masterwork buckler (155 gp)  (For Eva)
1 x shortbow (30 gp)
11 x arrows (11/20x 1gp = 0.55 gp)
1 x rapier (20 gp)
2  x short swords (10 gp ea)
1 x masterwork sap (301 gp)

Split three ways the above gives us each 148.23 gp
(143.42 + 301.27)/3 = 148.23 gp eac

2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds  (1 for Eva and 1 for Cin) -- 150gp's
1 Sunrod  (Cin takes it) -- 1gp
2 sets of Masterwork Thieves' tools  (1 to Reawyn) -- 50gp's
1 Scroll of Shield   (Eva?  Reawyn copying the spell from Eva's spellbook?) -- 12.5gp's
1 Scroll of Identify (Eva?  Reawyn copying the spell from Eva's spellbook?) -- 12.5gp's

4 fire beetle glands-  (Reawyn takes all the glands.)  1gp's each. I got this price from the Harvester's handbook)
Fire Beetle Gland: Luminescence (Ex)

A fire beetle’s glowing glands provide light in a 10-foot radius. A dead fire beetle’s luminescent glands continue to glow for 1d6 days after its death.  (2days; 2 days; 4 days; 6 days)

- bag of 49 silverdisks and 5 strange cards made from a flexible material. 
These 5 cards each bear a brown stripe.  Sef, the lead Skulk confesses that she doesn't know what they are but a Purple-Haired lady asked for any such cards when she first passed through.  At the time, the Skulks had none, but the fact she was looking for some is enough to convince Sef that the cards have value.

Silver symbol? When you get this identified you find out it's worth 25gp's (Can be sold for 12.5gp's) and it's an unholy symbol of Zyphus.
Are we having to buy the expendiables (ptions, sunrod, scrolls, an glands out of our shares?? if so we need to recalculate the amount of items sold as if we sold them tothen 'buy' them.. example we should then 'sell' both sets of thieves picks at 50% each = 50gp each = 100gp.. so that would give us an extra 33.33 gp each just from the thieves picks.. then Reawyn can 'buy' one set for 50gp..

And since the glands actually have a sale value Reawyn just wants to sell them.. he can buy lamp oil for much cheaper than they are worth and the lamp oil doesn't 'go bad' in 1d6 days..

Do we really want to sell an evil holy symbol? Or take a loss and melt it down for the silver?
That's what I was asking.  I don't care how it's divided up but a decision needs to be made.  

And the unholy symbol is from an evil God but some of his worshipers are Neutral.
Cin would not want the unholy symbol sold unless it's to a church that gathers such items to then destroy them later.
Zyphus is particularly opposed by Abadar, Torag, Brigh, and especially Pharasma
According to the treasure thread the group is stuck on what to do with the holy symbol.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon