RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] The Old Sycamore
"As much as I want to avoid as many mites as possible, the odds are that the idol is with the bulk of them. So it is a matter of strategy. Do we avoid the main group as long as possible, and pick off the outsiders as we go, or do we try for a lightning raid?"

"I actually prefer the slower wy, because maybe we can locate where the idol is first, so whe know where to strike, rather than just hoping it is there."
Quote this message in a reply
Tushou picks up his javelin while listening Nex' monologue. As he remembers our 'current leader' was Nex so he is waiting for decision without a word.
[[Just to give everyone fair warning, the holiday of Passover is about to begin. I will be in and out over the next week and may only post a few days during that time. I will return, though, after it ends.]]
[OoC: Sorry for not replying for awhile.  I've been busy with work.  We went into lockdown because a staff got exposed to COVID.  They are in mandatory quarantine for 2 weeks so his shifts need to be covered while the rest of us were in full PPE until he got got cleared.  Dodgy   ]

"I prefer to go slow and steady," Nex whispers in reply.  "If we attempt a lightning strike to overcome a large group of mites and we can't overcome them quickly, the survivors will sound the alarm and the reinforcements will likely block any chance of retreat." 

Nex will nod to Happs to lead the group back the way they came.
[[Apologies for the extended delay. A lot has happened recently. I will continue shortly.]]
[OoC fair enough Smile it's notr like I haven't had a TON going on myself]
[[The house we're currently renting is being put on the market by its owner. He gave us exactly zero prior warning and we found out through a friend because this friend's mother saw the listing. In addition to that, I'm currently switching professions and my lovely wife is dying to leave the job she currently works at and hates because her boss is a solid candidate for the next installment of Horrible Bosses 4.]]
[[And we're back...for now.]]

Happs leads the group back to the workshop, minding the low ceilings and the roots hanging from them. He nudges the crude catapult out of the way and leans down towards the opening of the cavern. As you get closer, all is basically silent but for the steady drip of some grotesque water that has rested in stillness for who knows how long.
I guess the group will give Happs a 10' head start and let him sneak toward the next room and listen.  If he can't hear anything then he'll peek inside and then inform us what he sees.
(05-18-2021, 12:22 AM)Nexendia Wrote: I guess the group will give Happs a 10' head start and let him sneak toward the next room and listen.  If he can't hear anything then he'll peek inside and then inform us what he sees.

Agree.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon