RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Ale House (OOC)
No Problem brother. I hope your father is okay now.
Quote this message in a reply
I was back home in time for work. he is still in ICU, not ready to be off respirator or dialysis yet. His heart keeps slipping in and out of v-tach (Ventricular tachycardia ) so it is unlikely he will ever actually recover. The best we can hope for is that we can get him stabilized enough to get out of ICU and off the respirator so he can talk. Right now the only reason for respirator is that he is so heavily sedated to allow his heart to recover that he needs respirator to assist breathing. Just gonna be touch and go until he improves. Sad
Damn, that sucks brother.  Sad  Keep us updated on his progress.
@DM Vitkyng Wrong character my friend.  I deleted the old post.  Just pop a new on in with the correct character.
thanks.. I was obviously tired
No problem man, I kinda figured. We all do that from time to time.
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1644872
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1645041
The Ball is in the players court at the moment.  

@Lovise Cue @Leloth @Arius Dezlentyr @Kriv Turnuroth @Nightingale
Sorry, not intentionally giving Lovise a hard time joining. Just staying in character.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon