RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Ale House (OOC)
Minty here, Nightingale is from Luskan I reckon, recused from a life of crime by a man who taught her how to strike back at the thugs who have taken control of his city.
Quote this message in a reply
Basilisk here, Kriv is a dragonborn Sightseer from Mulhorand. Going to go Warwizard eventually I think.
Getting closer to start.  As soon as everyone has their backgrounds up, we will begin the campaign.  

Everyone will be starting in Waterdeep at the Yawning Portal Inn.  So how you end up there or why is up to you guys, but there you go.
Will try to get this background dome tomorrow. At least the reasonng behind a swashbuckling Waterdhavian youth being in the Yawning Portal shouldn't be too hard. Wink
Background is up - http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....9#pid31529
The Adventure is up.  Game on!
@DM Vitkyng  Had to give your post a slight edit.  Leloth and Athos are at the bar ordering beer and food.  Only Nightingale and Kriv are at the table near the hearth at this point.  

Be mindful to read carefully.
@DM Basilisk Baaaas!  I had to edit your last post as Kriv has already meet Aethos.  Make sure you are actually checking out the other players posts, as I said in the DM post, you all know each other unless, that character specifically states otherwise.  Aethos posted that he actually knew Kriv already, but was unsure of Nightingale and Arius.  But he knew Leloth.  But unless you read the posts you wouldn't have gotten all that.

So Read more carefully ya noob!  Rusty ass Roleplayers!  JEsus!
@DM Vitkyng You're up man.
Sorry was a busy weekend..my father is in the ICU since last Monday.. I will post later tonight after work (or during work if time permits)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon