RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
Toot will watch the mage and cleric as their minds do a kabuki dance to come up with explanations for the elemental not returning with greater and greater mystification.  Pocket dimensions, arch-mage level magic, time dilations and whatever else just happen to be lurking within this pool.  

"Interesting," Toot replies slowly.  "Me not dismissing those possibilities but usually the simplest answer is correct answer.  And me would rather have elemental be attacked then deal with the near epic powered explanations yous both come up with for why elemental disappeared.  Me could have summoned a more powerful elemental to search pool to make sure cuz if it is one of things yous suggest it be something we really should know about.  Maybe if we had a divination spell...  But doodids not get good divination until next tier of power called Commune with Nature.  Torin, can't you ask for divination spell to help answer some of these questions?"  

[OoC: Divination is a 4th level Cleric spell.  Toot doesn't get access to Commune with Nature until next level.  ]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by Toot - 04-19-2018, 07:44 PM