RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
"Me have worked with Elementals often," Toot replies to Shanna.  "Me not aware of any noticeable understanding of difference in time between here and where elemental come from.  They not always 100% accurate but most have returned on time which why me asked elemental to come back early.  Me think searching pool first is likely smarter because it take less time than searching mushroom place.  But everyone seem to really want to die in mushroom place first so me will follow."

While the others hack at the mushrooms, Toot will use his woodland stride to try to move through the overgrown mushrooms while keeping Boo close so any shared spells continue.  He should be able to move through the mushrooms unless they that have been magically manipulated to purposely impede motion.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by Toot - 04-17-2018, 05:36 PM