RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
(02-28-2018, 08:54 PM)Lugar Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 11:22 AM)Toot Wrote: Toot was watching the others for most of the night.  He was quiet happy with his and Boo's rings.  This was the first time in a long time when he didn't have to listen to the constant growls of his tummy.  But now that Toot didn't have to eat, he realized he kind of missed the sensation of chewing and swallowing.  Maybe something that had a little crunch to it.  Toot slowly turns his gaze to look at the mushrooms...

[Knowledge Nature: +13; Knowledge check for info about mushrooms including if they are edible; Result 28!; http://www.unseenservant.com/default.asp...57&macid=0; At work so I can't link websites to text.]

While considering how nummy the mushrooms might be, Toot will direct Boo [Who's currently wearing the helmet] to go lick the others awake.

In a deep sleep Lugar dreams of a beautiful bearded dwarf lady.  She's pawing at his hard thick dwarven chest but her fingers just can't seem to get the buttons undone.  Her wet lips kissing him all over, almost drooling on his face, their beards getting caught up..."""Oh lass, you really want me don't you?  Slow down, patience, patience...""" Lugar mumbles, his eyes closed.  Geeze woman, your breath, he thinks to himself...  Then he opens his eyes only to be greeted by Boo the bear, his hot smelly breath hovering over him while he licks his face. "AGH!!!" He yells and tumbles away instinctively from the bear.  "Go find a different snack you hairy-skinned-smelly-beast-!@#$!-grrrrr." He scowls and shakes his fists so mad that his dream was ruined.  "Toot! Where are you you little shite!"

Lugar walks over to Toot ready give him a piece of his mind.  "Your pet bear    licked my beard.  I'll have you know a dwarfs beard... Are you listening to me? What are you looking at over there?"

Ooc - I can't believe I didn't think of it before.  Are the mushrooms poisonous?

"Think of it this way, would you rather have Boo's furry face waking you up or mine?"  [Remember, Boo likely smells better.   Tongue ]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by Toot - 03-12-2018, 03:51 PM