RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
[OoC:  I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but I can't seem to quote multiple posts any more.   Confused ]

(09-14-2017, 07:42 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: OOC - OK, just wanted to be sure that Toot uses the "flashlight".

Lugar lets out a frustrated growl.
"Hell knows feet, want me to count my steps? Maybe thirty-five."

"So you telling Toot," Toot hisses.  "That the mining experts of the world aren't able to comprehend the standard unit of measurement?  Did Lugar sniff a bad gas leak while he live underground?"  

When Torin speaks up, Toot nods and whispers, "Toot thanks dorf.  Me no want Boo or Toot to carry around big spotlight that enemies could follow back to Toot or Boo to blow us to bits." Big Grin  Toot quickly and happily hands the "flashlight" to Torin to attach to his pony.  [Move Action]  Then summon his Faerie Fire Wand from his Handy Haver Sack. [Move Action]

Toot will then move 30(ish)' and guess where Torin was pointing and squeaks, "Glowy" Hoping to catch the creature.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by Toot - 09-18-2017, 05:19 PM