RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
(08-23-2017, 07:20 PM)Toot Wrote: [OoC2: Toot has no way of calling the Pony unless he turns himself into a pony or removes the Helm of Comprehend Languages from Boo and puts it on the Pony's head or Casts a Speak with Animal's spell.

Toot will of course be using his Knowledge of Nature and Survival skills to try to learn more information about the mushrooms.  

Toot happens to have some string for the fishhook.   Big Grin

"Perhaps me could summon Air Elemental.  Then ask it to fly as fast as it can to scout whatever on other side.  It really fast.  Or could use Air Elemental that already here but me doubt wizard want to place familiar in jeopardy.  I know me wouldn't."

Torin gives the rope to Toot and says: You're our druid and as I know you could much better handle the animals than me. So, please take the rope and try to call him back maybe you could use your elemental.

[ooc] - IMHO you should try to roll some skill check; Surranó will say no if needed, you don't need to say te same Tongue

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by Torin - 08-28-2017, 10:44 PM