RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
OOC - What happens if you fumble on a command word? Is the charge from the wand wasted? Hint: what happens when you say "pork" if the command word is "spark"?

As Shanna pulls on the rope it recoils with an audible "snap". Whatever was inside the ring is now torn apart from the main part of the rope.
OOC @Shanna Rendin - you didn't specify how much of the rope you toss inside but the gap between the rings is about 5 feet so I'd say no more than that. Say, 3 feet. Please mark it on your sheet that your rope is now that much shorter.
OOC @Shanna Rendin - dragon statue from earlier? Um.... Did I miss something I wrote? Smile

Shanna looks puzzled but Merri apparently realised what had happened.
OOC - rolled Int check for everyone but practically only the two high-int characters stood a chance. Merri succeeded so I will tell you the answer but first I give everyone a chance to earn xp by explaining what happened to the rope. Put your guesses into SPOILER tags so that others have a chance, too. You all have 24 hours and may post as many explanations you can figure.

OOC @Torin - if the rope's fate didn't influence your plans, here's what happens...
Torin summons the pony and if Shanna lends him her remaining rope then ties him appropriately and doesn't really toss, more like pushes, the mount into the ring.
The equine seems to be frightened at the perspective but eventually submits to his faith. Inside, he shrinks to a mere 4 inches tall at the withers.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round... - by DM Surranó - 08-18-2017, 08:26 AM