RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
(I wrote final consensus here but if you bring this up ic then...)

Shanna looks at Merri then in the general direction of the waterfall, then back to the elf.

"On that note, do you consider the voice dampening effect of the waterfall as one to be outside of?"

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
The party eventually decides to rest and recover right outside the mushroom ring but inside the waterfall. The hearty dinner and the quiet sleep restores everyone to their former glory (fatigue and nonlethal damage from hunger/thirst gone. Those on guard duty spent their time aiding others in recovery, so those who still had some injuries healed twice as fast as on a normal night. (OOC - I hope this brings everyone to max... tell me if not)

It's just about the end of the night when Toot and Boo are already up for quite some time when...
(now it's your turn to wake up one by one).
Toot was watching the others for most of the night.  He was quiet happy with his and Boo's rings.  This was the first time in a long time when he didn't have to listen to the constant growls of his tummy.  But now that Toot didn't have to eat, he realized he kind of missed the sensation of chewing and swallowing.  Maybe something that had a little crunch to it.  Toot slowly turns his gaze to look at the mushrooms...

[Knowledge Nature: +13; Knowledge check for info about mushrooms including if they are edible; Result 28!; http://www.unseenservant.com/default.asp...57&macid=0; At work so I can't link websites to text.]

While considering how nummy the mushrooms might be, Toot will direct Boo [Who's currently wearing the helmet] to go lick the others awake.
About mushrooms being edible see first post in this thread (Spoiler to Toot)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
(02-25-2018, 11:22 AM)Toot Wrote: Toot was watching the others for most of the night.  He was quiet happy with his and Boo's rings.  This was the first time in a long time when he didn't have to listen to the constant growls of his tummy.  But now that Toot didn't have to eat, he realized he kind of missed the sensation of chewing and swallowing.  Maybe something that had a little crunch to it.  Toot slowly turns his gaze to look at the mushrooms...

[Knowledge Nature: +13; Knowledge check for info about mushrooms including if they are edible; Result 28!; http://www.unseenservant.com/default.asp...57&macid=0; At work so I can't link websites to text.]

While considering how nummy the mushrooms might be, Toot will direct Boo [Who's currently wearing the helmet] to go lick the others awake.

In a deep sleep Lugar dreams of a beautiful bearded dwarf lady.  She's pawing at his hard thick dwarven chest but her fingers just can't seem to get the buttons undone.  Her wet lips kissing him all over, almost drooling on his face, their beards getting caught up..."""Oh lass, you really want me don't you?  Slow down, patience, patience...""" Lugar mumbles, his eyes closed.  Geeze woman, your breath, he thinks to himself...  Then he opens his eyes only to be greeted by Boo the bear, his hot smelly breath hovering over him while he licks his face. "AGH!!!" He yells and tumbles away instinctively from the bear.  "Go find a different snack you hairy-skinned-smelly-beast-!@#$!-grrrrr." He scowls and shakes his fists so mad that his dream was ruined.  "Toot! Where are you you little shite!"

Lugar walks over to Toot ready give him a piece of his mind.  "Your pet bear    licked my beard.  I'll have you know a dwarfs beard... Are you listening to me? What are you looking at over there?"

Ooc - I can't believe I didn't think of it before. Are the mushrooms poisonous?
Poisonous? Maybe some are. But some are definitely edible, if you disregard the foul odour and the disgusting taste.
(02-28-2018, 08:54 PM)Lugar Wrote: Then he opens his eyes only to be greeted by Boo the bear, his hot smelly breath hovering over him while he licks his face. "AGH!!!" He yells and tumbles away instinctively from the bear.  "Go find a different snack you hairy-skinned-smelly-beast-!@#$!-grrrrr." He scowls and shakes his fists so mad that his dream was ruined.  "Toot! Where are you you little shite!"

Giant hopes he has waked up when Lugar yelled and he could avoid the lick. 
Agh?? What? Where? - he jumps up suddenly and catches his axe
Merri opens her eyes and slowly uncrosses her legs. "Nightmares?" She starts doing some light stretching to help start her day.
Zelgadis sits up with a start, letting out an inarticulate yell. Blinking, he looks around, and a hint of remembrance glitters in his diamond cold eyes.

"Here we are." he mutters, as if to comfort himself and combs his hair with his left hand. With a confused face, he stops short, feeling the end of a hair.
"Split ends?" he muses, then begins shuffling through his meagre pack, producing a pair of scissors that looks pretty much like wire clippers, and starts his morning toilet.

Once finished, he stands up and seeks adequate space where he can exercise himself without hurting someone. Drawing his sword he makes some spins and cuts, apparently a master of his trade, reminding Merri (and possibly others) of bladesingers. Except that the man does not seem to have any elven blood by any standard. Shanna recalls a story she found in the library back at the academy. The vellum diary with green velvet cover contained the memories and philosophical discussions of a drow warrior who became follower of Mielikki. He described one of his adversaries as practicing martial arts not unlike this one put to display by the man who looked like a construct but moved with the grace of a muscular feline.

EDIT: I just reviewed the post and thought it might worth mentioning that I meant the second meaning of the word.
(03-08-2018, 06:34 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: Zelgadis sits up with a start, letting out an inarticulate yell. Blinking, he looks around, and a hint of remembrance glitters in his diamond cold eyes.

"Here we are." he mutters, as if to comfort himself and combs his hair with his left hand. With a confused face, he stops short, feeling the end of a hair.
"Split ends?" he muses, then begins shuffling through his meagre pack, producing a pair of scissors that looks pretty much like wire clippers, and starts his morning toilet.

Giant laughs and farts a big. Then he looks for a toilet Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon