RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OOC
We have been waiting for MiB to return.  Do you, DM Spiral know if he plans to return?

Perhaps one of the players would like to GM the game?  I don't like seeing players lose their game but unfortunately do not know enough about this version of Star Wars to pick up GMing.   Confused
I wish I did honestly.  Usually he pops out and pops in again after a few months.  But I haven't heard from him in a while. I suspect life just got busy on him, but he usually isn't gone this long.
I'd welcome the other players of this game to join us in my Star Wars: Saga Ed game, even bringing their charcter concepts over to mine. We could use the fresh blood.. But I do not know the WEG version well enough to run it either.
Hi DM Spiral (and all), thank you for not deleting the game and for archiving it! This was my first PbP game, and I am very much invested in it, and did very much enjoy.

I do know WEG SWD6 very well, but unfortunately RL time constraints (working toward looming deadlines) will prevent from taking on GM duties, with so much on my plate already.

The last I heard from MiB (end of January), he had a medical issue crop up recently and so hopefully all is well with him and that he finds his way back here *and* to full health!

(And Garlen. I don't know SW: Saga Edition, but I hope you don't mind if I lurk just to check it out for now.)
I know next to nothing about Saga. Besides Palladium (Heroes Unlimited), D6 SWRPG was my first ever RPG system and I've always had a soft spot for it. I'm with Nova. Despite having only played for a month or so, I'm invested in this game. I also have a lot of other things on my plate and I'm not sure if I could take over.
(03-04-2019, 05:59 AM)Nova Wrote: Hi DM Spiral (and all), thank you for not deleting the game and for archiving it! This was my first PbP game, and I am very much invested in it, and did very much enjoy.

I do know WEG SWD6 very well, but unfortunately RL time constraints (working toward looming deadlines) will prevent from taking on GM duties, with so much on my plate already.

The last I heard from MiB (end of January), he had a medical issue crop up recently and so hopefully all is well with him and that he finds his way back here *and* to full health!

(And Garlen. I don't know SW: Saga Edition, but I hope you don't mind if I lurk just to check it out for now.)

No problem. It's sort of slow right now from missing players. One of the players was MiB. The DM of this game
You're very welcome Nova. 

Also, Just as an aside,  I have changed systems on a single game dozens of times mid-game.  One game lasted long enough to go through three editions of rules.  So you can change a system to anything you guys want.  If no one knows WEG, swap it to Saga, or even the new system that's out.  

The story is really whats important.  

Just my two bits. Ultimately its up to what you guys want to do, just don't let the system bog you down.  I can move the game to whatever category fits it super easy.
we could rebuild our characters using Star wars Saga edition . The fULL rules are actually online at https://swse.fandom.com/wiki/Star_Wars_S...tion_Wikia .. it is a wizards of the Coast d20 system so if you know D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder you will understand the game mechanics perfectly. Basically just different classes and feats. snd every character starts with 3 HD so a level 3 character has 6 HD.. to increase survivability with blasters etc doing more damage.

I would be able to DM that.

Not dropping my other game though, players are invested in it as well, but I might at some point then merge the games. since they'd be roughly the same character level if I manage them right. That is if Jendu feels he could handle playing the multople characters he'd end up with.
This one needs attention if you guys are gonna keep it rolling.
As much as I want to keep this game going, I don't think there is anyone who is willing or able to GM it.   Sad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon