RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OOC
Having had pneumonia, I can sympathize. I never get the flu, by I get laid low by pneumonia. Nobody could figure out how I could have caught it.

So to backtrack a bit, my wife would bring home tales of catty behavior from her co-workers nearly every day. Fortunately she's not the type to get involved in the drama. Part of the reason I married her so quickly. Our daughter, on the other hand... All I have to say is her husband is a patient man.
So im back was a the hospital, i got some follow up skickness thing from the peumonia, life really sucks somtimes. I think i have hade enought of sickness for 10 years now. Crosses fingers
(04-05-2018, 06:15 PM)Rahullu Wrote: So im back was a the hospital, i got some follow up skickness thing from the peumonia, life really sucks somtimes. I think i have hade enought of sickness for 10 years now. Crosses fingers

Yikes, hopefully you are on the mend now, and that the pneumonia is fully behind you!
Take care of yourself.
1. Happy (Belated) MAY THE FOURTH and REVENGE OF THE FIFTH!

2. Also: *Pours one out for this game* (Or I am mourning its passing too soon?)

3. *Waxes poetic* Oh, Star Wars: the Last Knight, the longest-lasting PbP game I had the pleasure of being a PC in.

Alas, 'twas going strong for nearly a year! Ye shall be sorely missed!
Well I'm still here.  I've been fairly busy but I'm slowly getting up to date with all my posting.  I hope the game hasn't died yet.  And if you are needing a Star Wars fix, there is another game on this site.
Still here, just dealing with my father being in the hospital for the last month in ICU. He is recovering (slowly) so i shall be picking up the pace again myself.
Uh last time I checked I’m still here...*checks self*

Yep, still here.
Stille here only a lot of exams to correct and marks to set the next weeks. But I check innow and Then.

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
Awesome. Glad to see we’re still here, and that RL hasn’t totally gone off the rails for everyone. Hopefully, MiB is doing OK too!

Hope your Dad recovers well, Veir!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon