RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average

OOC
(02-07-2018, 01:01 PM)Man in Black Wrote: (Women are inscrutable. That's like a DC 30 or more. )

Hear that, everyone? Any PERCEPTION rolls against me or Korstyn are now DC 30. Score! Thanks, GM! ;-)
Even your Perception of yourself is DC 30. I have been married a few times, no woman even understands herself half the time in my experience, let alone other women. Hence why workplaces can get so catty lol.

[I am kidding, no lynch mob please]
(02-19-2018, 08:55 PM)Garlen Veir Wrote: Even your Perception of yourself is DC 30.  I have been married a few times, no woman even understands herself half the time in my experience, let alone other women. Hence why workplaces can get so catty lol.

[I am kidding, no lynch mob please]

Haha, my husband might agree with you there. If you don't mind my asking, are you on marriage # "third's time the charm" now, or well beyond? 

And workplaces get catty regardless, imho. We are just better at making it passive-aggressively catty, rather than in a more macho posturing way. ;-)
So slowly geting back into life again after two weeks of flu. Not much has happend while i was gone it seems but i will try to be more active again now. Life with a small Child.....

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
(02-26-2018, 08:55 AM)Rahullu Wrote: So slowly geting back into life again after two weeks of flu. Not much has happend while i was gone it seems but i will try to be more active again now. Life with a small Child.....

Welcome back. I know just how you feel. I was almost hospitalized from that flu last month, and was watching grand-kids at the same time.  All 4 of us.. grandkids included survived on pedialyte for well over a week. Fun times.
Welcome back to the Land of the Living, 'Hullu and Veir!

Seems like everyone's been laid low by illness or injury these last few weeks -- maybe GM included? Hope everyone is on the mend!
And i have gotten peumonia..Life sucks

(03-03-2018, 07:53 PM)Rahullu Wrote: And i have gotten peumonia..Life sucks

Yikes, I have't had actual pneumonia since I was a kid, but it was pretty terrible then. Speedy recovery, Rahullu!

EDIT: Haha, I'd pasted in my work clock-in/login URL by mistake earlier. Oops!
Reminds me of when my sis had mono. Just could not catch a break and kept falling back into bed. Sucks so bad, I feel bad for you, Rahullu.
Thx pepole i am on sickleave for another week i hope i will be fine then. Crosses thumbs

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon