RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Character Creation and Discussion
Is it not lightsabee+sense?

Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
Control skill is added to damage. Sense skill may be substituted for melee parry. Parrying blaster fire must use sense. Whether you use lightsaber skill or just melee, it doesn't matter.
twitch

So +1D to Sense and...  Confused  Well...  I think I will just put the other 1D into Sense as well.  He's suppose to be young and inexperienced.  Coming in having training in combat skills doesn't really fall in line with what I was thinking for the character.

Dex  3D+2
Know 2D+1
Mech 2D+2
Perc 3D
Str 3D
Tech 2D+1
Force sensitive yes
Sense 3D

Skills: Con 4D Bargin 4D Byrocracy 3D+1 Sense +1D Dodge 4D+2
(06-06-2017, 11:43 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: twitch 

So +1D to Sense and...  Confused  Well...  I think I will just put the other 1D into Sense as well.  He's suppose to be young and inexperienced.  Coming in having training in combat skills doesn't really fall in line with what I was thinking for the character.

The good news is it looks you still have +1D to allot, as the first 1D of your Sense had to come out of your 18D of attributes, and only +2D can be added to any one skill.

DEXTERITY 3D+2
Dodge 4D+2
KNOWLEDGE 2D+1
Bureaucracy 3D+1
MECHANICAL 2D+2
PERCEPTION 3D
Bargain 4D, con 4D
STRENGTH 3D
TECHNICAL 2D+1

Force Skills: Sense 3D
Force Sensitive?: Yes
Ok... I guess I'm leaning toward +1D Language, Bureaucracy or Bargain.

What about starting equipment?
I've read over the thread and I honestly haven't a clue what to post.   Confused
(06-07-2017, 01:24 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: Ok... I guess I'm leaning toward +1D Language, Bureaucracy or Bargain.

What about starting equipment?

Re: Equipment, IIRC, your character concept isn't as much of an out-and-out kook as the Quixotic Jedi,
and he's not super aware of Jedi history and such, right?

Then I'd probably go with just the straight starting equipment of the Young Senatorial.

Equipment: Stylish clothing, hold-out blaster (3D), comlink, 1,000 credits –
though maybe a sporting blaster instead of a hold-out for more range and slightly more damage? Leia's Sporting Blaster from RotJ

Re: skills, personally, I would go with bargain or bureaucracy, since I recall your posting that he used the Force
unknowingly to win debates -- might as well give him an extra boost in persuasion,
or a boost in bureaucracy to have made him more of a threat to the older senator?
Quote:Re: skills, personally, I would go with bargain or bureaucracy, since I recall your posting that he used the Force
unknowingly to win debates -- might as well give him an extra boost in persuasion,
or a boost in bureaucracy to have made him more of a threat to the older senator?

Bargain could help us by potentially lowering the cost of stuff. But Bureaucracy would help the group get permits and procedures. But I feel like my Bureaucracy is low at only 3D+1. Right now Garlon and Tictuk both have Knowledge 3D which is almost as good as I am at Bureaucracy. So I might as well put +1D into Bureaucracy so I'm at least a little better at that stuff than they are. Does that make sense or am I misinterpreting the rules?
(06-07-2017, 02:06 AM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote:
Quote:Re: skills, personally, I would go with bargain or bureaucracy, since I recall your posting that he used the Force
unknowingly to win debates -- might as well give him an extra boost in persuasion,

Bargain could help us by potentially lowering the cost of stuff.  But Bureaucracy would help the group get permits and procedures.  But I feel like my Bureaucracy is low at only 3D+1.  Right now Garlon and Tictuk both have Knowledge 3D which is almost as good as I am at Bureaucracy.  So I might as well put +1D into Bureaucracy so I'm at least a little better at that stuff than they are.  Does that make sense or am I misinterpreting the rules?

That does makes sense – and your reading of the rules there is spot on!
4D+1 bureaucracy puts you at a professional+ level.
speaking of professional, lol i just realized that our combat experience is Not above 4D except for the pilot who is a really good shoot

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon