RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Character Creation and Discussion
Use this space to talk about what kind of character you plan on playing.  Discuss skills.  Ask questions.  Etc.  Post completed sheets in the sheet thread.  You don't have to wait for me to give you the blessing.  That is the easiest way for me to know that you're ready.  If I have a problem with something on your sheet, I'll contact you directly. 

I suggest you all talk about roles in the group.  You are all members of the rebel alliance and a traitor, take them away!  Sorry, getting carried away there.  :Big Grin You have all volunteered for the mission.  Each of you were selected from a pool of volunteers.  I would suggest someone claim some rank and lead this ragtag bunch.  I would even go so far as to suggest a second in command.  It's not just an RP thing.  It helps keep the game moving along rather than having a group of individuals scratching their asses and waiting for someone else to do something. 

I try to vary up the action to keep things interesting.  You wouldn't think anyone would get tired of shooting Stormtroopers, but anything can happen.  Wink

For all of you new to the site, each character gets their own account.  All of  your posts should come from that character account.  There is a simple account switcher for people in multiple games.

[Image: temp%20chart_1.jpg]
I was thinking of communicationproblem with a wookie in the team. Under the first mate template it says choose a player who is your friend and knows the wookie language. So the question is who want to be part of the rebeltaskforce that saved Rahullus ass, the last time he was a prisoner.

Free wookie bodyguard  is up for grabs guys and gals. The early bird gets the worm and all that jazz. 

Also when im writing what Rahullu says i will use a wookie translator if thats okay, if you miss your language rolls lets play charades.......Otherwise you can look at the real message at the bottom or so
If you roll a 20+ with your language skill, you speak Wookie. If you fail, you can try again after putting an earned point towards it.
Ahoy, Man in Black and Noctum. I have moved my character concept from the original game advertisement to the Character Sheet thread.

Coincidentally, I have her as a former Imperial pilot who ditched starfighter duty for cargo and transport due to ethical conflict, but then defected while bringing POWs to the Spice Mines of Kessel, if Rahullu wants to have been one of those POWs from a couple of years ago? Wookiee bodyguard sounds good -- unless that's too "Han & Chewie"?

Re: splitting starship duties, will the former Imperial trooper or anyone else also will be mechanically inclined?
(05-19-2017, 11:26 AM)Man in Black Wrote: If you roll a 20+ with your language skill, you speak Wookie.  If you fail, you can try again after putting an earned point towards it.

Time to burn those fpBig Grin
(05-19-2017, 02:27 PM)Telsij Wrote: Ahoy, Man in Black and Noctum. I have moved my character concept from the original game advertisement to the Character Sheet thread.

Coincidentally, I have her as a former Imperial cargo and personnel transport pilot who defected while bringing POWs to the Spice Mines of Kessel,
if Rahullu wants to have been one of those POWs from a couple of years ago? Wookiee bodyguard sounds good -- unless that's too "Han & Chewie"?

Re: splitting starship duties, will the former Imperial trooper or anyone else also will be mechanically inclined?

Your bodyguard he is....save you will he. Rewrote my background a little to get Nova into it.
(05-19-2017, 06:46 PM)noctum_carpe Wrote: Your bodyguard he is....save you will he. Rewrote my background a little to get Nova into it.

Nice! I've added Rahullu as a character connection for me as well. I like the detail
that Rahullu was reported dead in a "mining accident in the Kessel system."
(05-19-2017, 02:27 PM)Telsij Wrote: Re: splitting starship duties, will the former Imperial trooper or anyone else also will be mechanically inclined?

I still want to claim the Merc template with a background of ex-Imperial trooper;and spend my extra points (dice) on I guess Mech and Tech?  To make him a land assault vehicvle driver (he drives tanks, at-art,s, at-st's etc).So he'd be a decent mech and pilot. I still am quite clueless about how character generation works. To be honest I will not have time to do any reading of the 1st edition rulebook until Monday (I work a 12 hour day tomorrow, and run aPathfinder game at a local store on Sunday. So yes i wnt him mechanically inclined (more mechanic than pilot. He'll make a good co-pilot/gunner on a spaceship, but be good with keeping vehicles combat ready, at least that's the role I want)
(05-18-2017, 02:09 PM)noctum_carpe Wrote:
(05-18-2017, 01:57 PM)MK-L1G "Long Wrote: I'm in but a complete newbie when it comes to d6 Star wars.. so I will need a little help to build the above character.. I was thinking the ex-storm trooper (imperial ground assault vehicle pilot actually) so a Mercenary template would probably work but with decent pilot and mechanical skills.

I would make attributes something like this

Dex 3D+2, Know 2D, Mech 3D+2 Perc 3D Str 3D+2 tech 2D, decent fighter stats and the ability to drive or pilot. weak in repair and generall knowledge, but thats okay he had the equvivalent of the motorpool for repairs after all.

Dont remeber skills in first ed so good but dodge and blaster Heavy weapons, Brawling, drive, search would be recomended.

I totally trust the experienced player here, how would you modify the above stats to be still an above average pilot and fighter, but a bit stronger in mechanics? Maybe lower his strength in favour of DEX, Mech, or Tech? Because my concept means he was in the motor pool
I have my account set up andready to go, as you can see. Just need to figure out the game mechanics to match the character concept.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon