RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Character Creation and Discussion
Yup, any race. It's all pretty much window dressing.
Be a Gungan!! LOL Or a Talz
(06-02-2017, 04:42 PM)Tiktuk Wrote: Be a Gungan!! LOL Or a Talz

Sorry but Gungans do not exist. If they did the emperor would wipe them out with a forcestorm Subject closed
I decided I'd just go with a normal human male and I will use Rahullu's suggestion for stats.  I guess I need to add +2D to skills still.  Suggestions?

Dex  3D+2
Know 2D+1
Mech 2D+2
Perc 3D
Str 3D
Tech 2D+1
Force sensitive yes
Sense 1D

Skills: Con 4D Bargin 4D Byrocracy 3D+1 Sense +1D Dodge 4D+2 add +2D to skills and you are done
(06-02-2017, 06:13 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: I decided I'd just go with a normal human male and I will use Rahullu's suggestion for stats.  I guess I need to add +2D to skills still.  Suggestions?

Dex  3D+2
Know 2D+1
Mech 2D+2
Perc 3D
Str 3D
Tech 2D+1
Force sensitive yes
Sense 1D

Skills: Con 4D Bargin 4D Byrocracy 3D+1 Sense +1D Dodge 4D+2 add +2D to skills and you are done

Melee combat+1D  and mabye +1D to sense or Melee parry
(06-01-2017, 03:52 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: Ok so can I be any race or should I remain a human?  At the moment I'm going to be a male, Quixotic Diplomat.  I figured I was tricked into coming along.  The senor senator sees me and anyone else as a threat to his position.  So he says, "if only there was someone brave enough to enter the prison...  He would but he's much too old."  Then young, nieve, idealistic, me, really wants to impress the senor senator so he decides it shouldn't be too hard to get this done... right?  The senor senator says, "of course it will be easy!"  He then gives me heaps and heaps of praise.

Digging the backstory concept, its senior senator rival, and the eager to impress character motivation.
"HI! You-sa dropped this...." <BOOM>

--"Trooper, what was that.?"--

"I do not know commander, but it tried to bring the thermal detonator back."
(06-02-2017, 06:13 PM)Jendu Verbenti Wrote: I decided I'd just go with a normal human male and I will use Rahullu's suggestion for stats.  I guess I need to add +2D to skills still.  Suggestions?

Dex  3D+2
Know 2D+1
Mech 2D+2
Perc 3D
Str 3D
Tech 2D+1
Force sensitive yes
Sense 1D

I second adding the addition of at least +1D to Sense, maybe even the full remaining 2D,
or to one attack skill of your choice. With 4D+2 in melee combat or parry, you'd be pretty good,
if you wanted maybe a duelist angle....
(06-02-2017, 04:42 PM)Tiktuk Wrote: Be a Gungan!! LOL Or a Talz

I second the motion for a Talz character somewhere! Maybe Gamer 75?
I'd thrown in a be a "Be a Jaxxon!" as a joke for the older among us, but now I'm afraid someone might actually do it!

Gungan. I should throw you in the Sarlaac pit for that one! I'll acknowledge Natalie Portman as Princess Leia's mother because NATALIE PORTMAN!. I totally dig Liam Neeson and Samuel Jackson as Jedi but without dressing up as Tatooine moisture farmers. Everything else prequel I could happily walk away from. Though I could watch some of the lightsaber duels on loop.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon