RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Entry Cavern
"If anyone is skilled in healing [or has an exceptionally high wisdom] you may want to attempt to assist in the recovery of the injured.  Spellcasters [Mainly Arcane casters who don't cast spells like Sorcerers] should take watch at the start or end of the night as they require more uninterrupted rest than anyone else."

[OoC: With my wisdom I have a whole Heal +2.  It might be something I should think about putting a few ranks in.  Even one point would boost my scored to +6.   ]
I am starting the watch.
Reawyn will ask Cin to assist him as he tends the wounded [Heal +4, no stat bonus but actual skill ranks trained]

He will also drink his Cure Light wounds extract, unfortunately not skilled enough yetto make infusions that work on others. [Extract: cure Light wounds [1d8+1] = 3+1 = 4]
While everyone debates the next course of action, Taijun attempts to revive the psychic... but he is not formally trained. [url=Heal [1d20+4] = 5+4 = 9]Heal[/url]
(04-11-2018, 03:48 PM)Reawyn Wrote: Then Reawyn moves forward again and attemps to Disable the machinery - [Disable Device +10 [1d20+10] = 7+10 = 17]

While everyone is deciding where to rest, Reawyn continues to look over the machinery and notices that it continues to spark.  He does not believe he was successful in disabling the machinery.  

[Perception check]

Flashback...

Quote:Previously...
http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....7#pid20867

[Retcon]

Quote:Joram Kyte is grinding his teeth when people start filtering in. His pained expression softens when he realizes the group's purpose here. "Let's get right to it. Not in the mood for small talk. Is everyone here? Good." He holds up a rod and intones the spell to confer water breathing on the whole party at once. "Better hop to it. The spell only lasts 24 hours divided between the eight of you.  So you have about 3 hours to explore and then get out before the Water Breathing spell ends. There's an acolyte manning the shop out front for some basic supplies, potions, scrolls, and such."

"Don't touch that, dwarf!" Joram snaps at Ursk with more than a little irritation.

[It's been about two and a half hours since the water breathing spell was cast upon your group.]
erception +4; Perception(Trapfinding) +5 [1d20+4] = 4+4 = 8

Reawyn notices that he broke a nail.
(04-14-2019, 08:20 PM)Reawyn Wrote: erception +4; Perception(Trapfinding) +5 [1d20+4] = 4+4 = 8

[OoC: Now I need you to make a Knowledge Engineering check (due to Local ties Trait)]

What are the rest of you doing?
[Knowledge: Engineering[1d20+6] = 8+6 = 14] something nags at his memory
(04-19-2019, 04:02 PM)GM Marvel Wrote:
(04-14-2019, 08:20 PM)Reawyn Wrote: erception +4; Perception(Trapfinding) +5 [1d20+4] = 4+4 = 8

[OoC: Now I need you to make a Knowledge Engineering check (due to Local ties Trait)]

What are the rest of you doing?

If I remember correctly Eva has started the watch. If nothing happens she will continue watching.

[OoC - She can't aid she doesn't have rank on DD]
[OoC:  If you nap, you will be stuck down here without water breathing.  If you go back now you should make it in time to get out before the spell runs out. ]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon