RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account




$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5


Entry Cavern
Cin takes a moment to examine the robot, doors and other objects from an engineering perspective. Perhaps there was some bit of information that would help Cin determine how the builders of this robot might go about designing it and where the most logical place they would put access points into the construct. Cin will do this for all the mechanical objects, such as the door if it's mechanical.

[Knowledge Engineering: +6; Techno bonus included for understanding Technological devices from the Local ties Trait.]

If she learns no helpful information, Cin will just stand guard. Readying her action to shoot any hostile creature that attempts to attack the group.
Quote this message in a reply
Reawyn can't make sense of the lock.  It requires some electrical component currently beyond his skill.

Technologist+Engineer
The cards look like they should fit the slots on the door.  An engineer roll from the same can ID the other devices.
Quote this message in a reply
[]OoC reminder that Reawyn has Technologist feat, he can apply ALL his skills to Technological items.]

[Knowledge (Engineering) +5 [1d20+5] = 11+5 = 16]
Quote this message in a reply
[Knowledge Engineering (technology) +6; Result 18]
Quote this message in a reply
(I couldn't remember and was having too many connection issues to check.)

Reawyn puts 2 and 2 together and uses one of the cards to easily open the door.

The next room is a little 5x10 with another door directly across. There is nothing to indicate any life within the machines here.

Two strange machines sit to the north and south against the
walls here, their faces appear similar to coils of metal tubes with
several nozzle-like protrusions pointing into the room itself.
Quote this message in a reply
"Well if nozzles capable of spraying liquid or fire or something else does not scream trap, then nothing will.. let me examine this thoroughly bfore we set foot in there."

He examines the floors for any sign of trigger. [Perception: trapfinding +6 [1d20+6] = 3+6 = 9]

"All clear!"


[OoC lol sorry guys]
Quote this message in a reply
OOC - Lol!  Not trying to metagame here but, Taijun is pretty wise and might realize that we aren't in any immediate danger so there should be no rush when looking for traps or anything else when we could take the time for everyone's safety.  Sooo, if needed I'll make a wisdom to check just in case it was called for and offer some advice if I couldSmile

[url=Wisdom check,[1d20+4] = 4+4 = 8]Wisdom Check[/url] Lol, yup sounds good to me!
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  




Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Forum software by © MyBB - Custom theme © iAndrew 2014 - All Material and Content © artCain, HJCain, and RPGAddicts 2009 - 2015
     
ABOUT US
A gaming group started in late 2005 when several members (from all over the world) came together on a long-running forum website called Plothook.net (formally known as Highmoon.net). Several games transformed from a by-the-book format to highly modified versions that became new hybrid systems with completely custom rules and abilities. Ten years later, these faithful players wanted to secure their work and their stories, becoming the basis of these forums.