RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Entry Cavern
Ursk studies all of this for a moment then says, "If nobody want touch dead master, then leave body and come back later. Maybe we buy jar of ice in town."

OOC:  I'm thinking of liquid ice.
(06-07-2017, 07:05 PM)Reawyn Wrote:  "Glad to see we make such a great team. 

"I know, right?"  Cin and her family were slaves to a Hallit barbarian tribe so Ursk accusing her of treating someone like a slave; like she and her family were treated, was incredibly insulting.  While enslaved, Cin had never known any of the barbarians to expect a please or thank you when they were asked for help.  Niceties were simply unimportant.  Skills and combat were what were most important.  After being accused of such a distasteful act, Cin was starting to think that perhaps this group wasn't for her.   It would be something she would have to deal with when they got out of this place.

Looking to see if the mold is also all over the hand crossbow, a pouch of bolts, and a purse. 
[Perception +6; Result 13; I hope my luck begins to change. Confused ]
Kayla was interested in ALL of the items, but knew better than to disturb the living rust/mold...
Ursk mutters a bit to himself in dwarven, then turns and takes a few steps back down the tunnel they used to enter the room, drawing his axe again while he waits for the tall folk to finish picking over the dead master's corpse.

In Dwarven:
"Looking for one master to win the coins of other masters while picking over the corpse of another... what in the stones am I doing here? If this doesn't lead to the League..."
Everything but the armor is safe to grab, but you will take nonlethal damage from being in close proximity.
Chrome will take all of the equipment, minus the armor, so the others don't have to. Seeing the potential harm that could come of them, and having observed the mold for a while, and understanding he won't be on the front-lines he figures if any harm should come under them it would make more sense for it to be his own. "We can try to remember to come back this way..." he looks around hoping they would remember, "And put this man to a proper rest as well as collect the rest of his things should we become able to later."
Once the group is ready, Kayla will find Ursk and lead on  - looking for traps and other irregularities as they go...
(I think there's only one way left to check out, right?)
Chrome passes out from the cold before he can retrieve the items.

nonlethal cold damage [3d6] = 10
As Chrome understands the physical dangers to him are to be short term, at least benign enough he figured to collect the man's objects, Chrome works through the cold to try collect everything of note. Before he can even really get started though, he feels somewhat faint, "Huh... that's odd. to be this cold... So suddenly, from simply being near the... It's fascinat---" He said while shivering, then falling over mid-speech as his body failed him. He made a last second effort to ensure he fell away from the cold-damaged body.

[ooc] Well that was silly xD
Guess I may need just a few minutes. Or an hour. But hey, trial and error is part of learning new things for those of us that aren't used to the adventuring life! Feel free to take Chrome's potion and shove it down his throat in spite if you don't want to waste a spell or wait for him to be able to stagger about.
Eva works out a way to drag Chrome away using the same rigging as before. "Does anyone have a way to get him back on his feet?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon