• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Entry Cavern
A dark cavern opens up here, its twenty-foot-high ceiling thick
with stalactites. A rocky shore overlooks a placid pool and
stream, fed by a trickle of water leaking from a narrow fissure
to the north. A small garden of toadstools and dark mold grows
along the banks.

(Marching order?)
Ursk will stay in the lead, armor jangling and all, axe and shield at the ready.

Perception (dark vision 60'): 1d20+4 16

Also, Kayla, I LOL'd 
Ursk, Kayla, then Reawyn is what we established so far.. not sure about the rest.
[OoC: Cin's range is 20' so she would like to be close to the front of the group so she doesn't take range penalties.  So if not between Kayla and Reawyn (3rd place)then right after Reawyn (4th place).]
(05-09-2017, 02:00 PM)Ursk Wrote: Ursk will stay in the lead, armor jangling and all, axe and shield at the ready.

Perception (dark vision 60'): 1d20+4 16

Also, Kayla, I LOL'd 

=)  Then my objective was achieved!!

Kayla is staying right behind Ursk to look for traps. She will keep her shortsword in her hand in case something pops up, knowing Cin and others can reach out and touch them if needed quickly!
Chrome will always stay nearest the back. It's fairly easy for him to move up and cast a spell, and he really doesn't have the fortitude to stay with others at the front. While he wouldn't mind a buffer between himself and a potential pursuer, if their group would ever have one, but otherwise the further back the better, and his tendency is to roam near the back as such.
(Good enough to work with. I can fill in the rest.)

As the group files into the cavern they hear a splashing noise. They get a glimpse of a giant frog-like creature just before getting hit by a blinding ray of light.

(I will get the encounter thread up before I go to bed in a couple of hours. I have to start the encounter from my computer. Once that is up, start with Fort saves.)
Chrome raises his Arms instinctively to shield his eyes from the blinding ray of light, curious as to the source.
Fort: 1d20+2 6
Had some technical difficulties with my laptop this morning. Had to get some sleep after some time fiddling with it. Working on it now.
(OoC tomorrow is a busy day so I shall roll my initiative and state my first round action here just in case I am afk for most of the day tomorrow)

[Initiative [1d20+2] = 3+2 = 5 Initiative may solve the entire problem of being busy tomorrow lol]
[Saves if needed: Fort Save [1d20+3] = 2+3 = 5; Reflex Save [1d20+4] = 2+4 = 6 (Is this what Wil Wheaton feels like???)]
[Thrown Alkahest Bomb attack, if no one is adjacent to the creature at my initiative, directly targetting the creature; If theer are allies adjacent to the creature at my initiative then I will deliberately aim for a square adjacent to the creature in order to just catch it in the Splash radius rather than a direct hit. Alkahest Bomb Attack [1d20+3] = 13+3 = 16 ]
[If direct hit Alkahest Bomb Damage [1d4+4] = 4+4 = 8]
[If only Splash hits then the creature will take 5 points of acid damage from the Splash, with a DC 14 reflex save for half (yup I do minimum 2 damage even on a miss)]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon