RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Entry Cavern
Quote:The Half-Orc:  You learned with a Knowledge Local DC10 that, the woman was Parda, a popular brawler in Torch.  She was last seen heading into the caves with a group of thugs that she had begun hanging out with.  It looked like she was stabbed to death and stripped of all her belongings.  Yes, I will assume you retrieved her body.

Quote:Fire Beetle Gland: Luminescence (Ex)

A fire beetle’s glowing glands provide light in a 10-foot radius. A dead fire beetle’s luminescent glands continue to glow for 1d6 days after its death.  (2days; 2 days; 4 days; 6 days)

Quote:Skulks: The give you a bag of 49 silverdisks and 5 strange cards made from a flexible material.  These 5 cards each bear a brown stripe.  Sef, the lead Skulk confesses that she doesn't know what they are but a Purple-Haired lady asked for any such cards when she first passed through.  At the time, the Skulks had none, but the fact she was looking for some is enough to convince Sef that the cards have value.
She also gives:

143gp
3 suits of Studded leather armor
1 masterwork buckler
1 shortbow
11 arrows
1 rapier
2 short swords
1 masterwork sap
2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds
1 Sunrod
2 sets of Masterwork Thieves' tools
1 Scroll of Shield
1 Scroll of Identify
[OoC divided among Cin, Eva, Reawyn, and Ursk?]
Well, Ursk's player is gone.  If I gave him a cut then everyone should get a cut because almost all the treasure was given when the whole group was together.   So I think it would make more sense to only divide it by the three of you.  

What about the gadgets you found?
[OoC Gadgets? I confess to it being so long I have forgotten stuff.]
Eva had discovered some tools but it seems she wasn't told what kind of tools they were.  She found a set of grippers, a black e-pick, and two batteries.
Reawyn looks over the tools that Eva found.. "We should take these to the temple of Brigh."

"The weapons and armour I cannot use, so we should sell unless there is any there that can be used by one of us. We should keep the potions, scrolls, thieves tools and sunrod. I actually have no thieves tools yet, and the other set one of you can use if you are assisting me."
(08-22-2019, 05:12 PM)Reawyn Wrote: Reawyn looks over the tools that Eva found.. "We should take these to the temple of Brigh."

She nods.

(08-22-2019, 05:12 PM)Reawyn Wrote: "The weapons and armour I cannot use, so we should sell unless there is any there that can be used by one of us. We should keep the potions, scrolls, thieves tools and sunrod. I actually have no thieves tools yet, and the other set one of you can use if you are assisting me."

I can use the mw buckler but it has arcane spell failure so perhaps it's better if we are selling it too and I'm going to buy a masterwork chain shirt if we have enough money. 
"Unless we sell the magical items, I highly doubt there will be enough here to purchase masterwork armour unfortunately."

[OoC selling mundane items for 50% value isn't gong to give us 250 gp each (chain shirt 100gb + MW 150 gp)]
Treasure
143gp
42 sp
Mundane items sold (Value 602.55 / 2 = 301.27 )
1 x belt pouch (1 gp)
3 x suits of Studded leather armor (25 gp ea)
1 x masterwork buckler (155 gp)
1 x shortbow (30 gp)
11 x arrows (11/20x 1gp = 0.55 gp)
1 x rapier (20 gp)
2  x short swords (10 gp ea)
1 x masterwork sap (301 gp)

Split three ways the above gives us each 148.23 gp
(143.42 + 301.27)/3 = 148.23 gp eac

2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds
1 Sunrod
2 sets of Masterwork Thieves' tools
1 Scroll of Shield
1 Scroll of Identify

4 fire beetle glands-
Fire Beetle Gland: Luminescence (Ex)

A fire beetle’s glowing glands provide light in a 10-foot radius. A dead fire beetle’s luminescent glands continue to glow for 1d6 days after its death.  (2days; 2 days; 4 days; 6 days)

- bag of 49 silverdisks and 5 strange cards made from a flexible material. 
These 5 cards each bear a brown stripe.  Sef, the lead Skulk confesses that she doesn't know what they are but a Purple-Haired lady asked for any such cards when she first passed through.  At the time, the Skulks had none, but the fact she was looking for some is enough to convince Sef that the cards have value.

Silver symbol?
(08-24-2019, 06:52 PM)Reawyn Wrote: "Unless we sell the magical items, I highly doubt there will be enough here to purchase masterwork armour unfortunately."

[OoC selling mundane items for 50% value isn't gong to give us 250 gp each (chain shirt 100gb + MW 150 gp)]

In this case I'm going to keep the masterwork buckler for now. I can buy it from the party if nobody needs it. I can use a rapier too.

[OoC - She takes 60.73gp + masterwork buckler + one rapier = 148.23]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon