RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Entry Cavern
When Ursk tied the drone Eva goes closer and tries to help Reawyn. Maybe she has an idea how can we deactivate it for a longer time (take out his battery, cells, pull out or cut a wire, etc.) (OOC - Numerian Archaeologist ( In addition, you possess a knack for technological items; ))
Once the robot is hog-tied Taijun will leave the experts to their work and look at, but won't touch, the ancient rubble nearby. (Is the other doorway closed or open?)
Eva sees no means of disabling it without breaking it.
I think we must break it if we want to deactivate it. Or can somebody control it? If no then leave it here and let's go forward. - She goes to the exit door and looks in.
(01-04-2018, 02:22 PM)Eva Morningtide Wrote: I think we must break it if we want to deactivate it. Or can somebody control it? If no then leave it here and let's go forward. - She goes to the exit door and looks in.

- Okay. Just do it Big Grin or may I? - Ursk says and lifts his axe over his head.
[OoC: I doubt it matters but I have Knowledge Engineering that includes Technology too.  If we can all aid another to figure out how to shut this thing off then Cin will suggest it.  

But if it won't matter even if we did combine rolls then... ]

Cin shrugs.  "Well I'm not wasting a bullet but I can offer my Cestus if someone wants the pleasure of beating it into a metal pancake.  I'm sure Ursk would be more than capable for the task."
Chrome frowns at the thought of destroying the creature. "Do we have to destroy it? Even if we can't do anything with it right now..." He offers half-heartedly. He knows his experience in situations like this is well below that of the others' and while he wants to defer to their judgement, he would rather not destroy it. To him, it almost feels like ending the life of an intelligent creature.
(01-04-2018, 08:10 PM)Chrome Veneer Wrote: Chrome frowns at the thought of destroying the creature. "Do we have to destroy it? Even if we can't do anything with it right now..." He offers half-heartedly. He knows his experience in situations like this is well below that of the others' and while he wants to defer to their judgement, he would rather not destroy it. To him, it almost feels like ending the life of an intelligent creature.

No, we don't have to. We can leave it here tied up but it is more risky. I have no idea what can we do with it later if we can't control it. (ooc - charm robot? Smile )
"Let's just leave it for now. It could be useful later and we know where it is if we decode we need to come back and destroy it."
The doors at the other end of the doorway are wide open....

The northern wall of this otherwise empty metal room is a tangle
of what look to have once been strange cages of some sort.
Tangled amid the metal ribs of these cages are ribs of a more
organic nature—the ancient bones of some sort of alien creature.
Smaller mounds of rubble lie against the opposite wall.

This room is much larger than the others. A closed door is on the opposite side. On the right is another closed door.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon