RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-4: You Hear Them Whispering in the Crowns of the Trees
(04-27-2017, 08:59 PM)Lugar Wrote: "Silent Giant, can you tell how old these tracks are?  The dragon could be nearby still."  He says as he looks up into the twilight sky.

"Suggestions? I think we should ask the animals where the dragon lives, and where the dragon is right now.  Maybe we can send a scout. I know I don't want to go stomping right into the dragon's mouth by accident.  Can we defend against it's acid?  I agree that we should avoid this fight if at all possible... Maybe the dragon is frightened of something else, I wonder?  The old grape did say things have changed with their neighbor."

SG examines some tracks again (take10,take20?) and answers to Lugar.
He tries to find the oldest track too Smile

OOC - I think he is coming here regularly. 

Firghtened of something else.. -  he repeats - Hm, I have heard somewhere,.., dragons are afraid of mice... Or wasn't it a dragon? - he is thinking about it strongly Smile

But why has he changed? What can change a dragon?

OOC - We have problems with powerful neighbour who's been respectful until lately
OOC - Maybe somebody disturbed his lair and stealt something. If this is the situation then "the key" is "the something" and "the sea" is "his lair" Smile
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chapter 2-4: You Hear Them Whispering in the Crowns of the Trees - by Silent Giant - 04-28-2017, 09:00 AM