RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Chapter 2-3: Safe Haven
Everyone seems to be calm and try to befriend the little creature, except Giant, keeping bow at the ready, and blinking like crazy. (OOC - one activation lasts 7 rounds, then needs to be reactivated)
It seems, though, that as long as Portho keeps reciting the poem the little creature stays put and doesn't react to anything. (OOC - up to 8 rounds)
Giant is friendly, first he asks then shoots Smile 
When he is not friendy then he first shoots and after asks.

Okay, ask him you then! - he answers and he is looking for a new target, he still readies his bow, if he spots someone else attacking us he will shoot.
Portho trails off after a few moments, ending his poem about mortals becoming fey-friends, defending the fey against destructive forces.

"We mean you no harm, friend. We are but newly arrived here. But you are hungry, no? Of course we have food we can share..."

[Diplomacy [1d20+17] = 3+17 = 20]

[OoC +17 to Diplomacy and all I get is a 20... still that might shift him a bit]
Myshnue stairs blankly for a moment then shakes his head as if shaking out the remaining grains of sand.

"You all look nice enough, save that meat tower keeping his nose so high about his protective magicks. So I almost believe you. You follow me to prove your worthiness and I will show you to our elder."

With that, he hops down the tree, disappearing in the tall grass, just to appear a few seconds later in his colourful elven form. Waving frantically to catch your eyes, he calls out,

"Follow closely and watch your step," he says and scurries towards the beginning of a forest path, frequently jumping to the air, waving towards you to be easier to follow.
(03-28-2017, 01:14 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Myshnue stairs blankly for a moment then shakes his head as if shaking out the remaining grains of sand.

"You all look nice enough, save that meat tower keeping his nose so high about his protective magicks. So I almost believe you. You follow me to prove your worthiness and I will show you to our elder."

I said he is not alone - he mumbles
Portho shrugs, and looks at Toot.  

"You are the expert on fey, should we trust him?"

[OoC think Toot is also our expert on Sense Motive lol]
Lugar grunts as the little elf fellow hops off, "Fairies, hrumph!" Then he checks his pockets before following and keeps a wary eye out for more of them.
(03-28-2017, 05:00 PM)Portho Nihilbuck Wrote: Portho shrugs, and looks at Toot.  

"You are the expert on fey, should we trust him?"

[OoC think Toot is also our expert on Sense Motive lol]

Toot shrugs, "Me not really know.  Grigs are normally good but this one not normal.  He did try to steal from one of us but Fey known to be tricksters.  Fey think differently than normal folks.  Time can be meaningless to them because they so long lived.  Some fey think nothing of whisking a pretty young man away for decades at a time."

[OoC: Sense Motive: +7]
Merri mulls it over for a moment. Fey weren't her strong point. "Well, we have no other leads at this point. Perhaps this little fairy will lead us somewhere useful." She would follow, but she would not trust. Not yet.
(03-29-2017, 02:59 AM)Merrinna Starsong Wrote: Merri mulls it over for a moment.  Fey weren't her strong point.  "Well, we have no other leads at this point.  Perhaps this little fairy will lead us somewhere useful."  She would follow, but she would not trust.  Not yet.

Okay, Merri, I will follow you. - He activates his ring again and again like a paranoid and follows Merri, Lugar, Portho, etc.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon