RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Finding Benjamin
She looks at Masque and then raises an eyebrow. "I was not assigned to watch, and was tending the young ones, you would have had me risk them? I did what was responsible so that You our leader could decide what to do about it. If you want me to go back and find out I do not mind you can tend the children or have the duty assigned to another." She was trying to put on a brave face but was secretly terrified on the inside and was just about ready to bolt.
Quote this message in a reply
The dust settles revealing the now open passage.  About 20' beyond you can see with Malcolm's cell phone light the passage turns left.  Water can be heard from up ahead.
(07-22-2017, 08:34 AM)Belladonna Wrote:
She looks at Masque and then raises an eyebrow. "I was not assigned to watch, and was tending the young ones, you would have had me risk them? I did what was responsible so that You our leader could decide what to do about it. If you want me to go back and find out I do not mind you can tend the children or have the duty assigned to another." She was trying to put on a brave face but was secretly terrified on the inside and was just about ready to bolt.

To Belladonna...
Masque pauses a moment then replies, "You are correct.  I am the leader.  Clever of you to remember...  Very well then.  Take a handful of Morlocks with you to greet the intruders.  Make sure those you take can defend themselves.  If human, scare them away.  If mutant, bring them to me."  Masque's lips slowly grows into a twisted grin.  "We need more recruits..."
Belladonna nods her head and then goes to do as she was told gathering a few of the adults/teens with the words. "Masque has a job for us come on. we have a welcoming party to form." She does this with the mutants that have decent defense physically, a decent offense and a couple of the Psionics, and one "Monster" that's able to defend itself well. She then uses her plants to get them up to the breach while weaving a few more of her temporary road blocks just in case. She motions for quiet as they get close to where she thinks the intruders should be about 100 yrds. ahead of them. then points at her eyes and towards the sounds they would be making simply by moving.
Trevor is going to try to use his Kinetic control power to deflect the rocks flying toward himself as a power stunt.  So it's kind of like a repulsion field that pushes away any object that enters.

[OoC: Target number 91 (red Feat); Using Karma; 1d100+5; Total with 5 karma= 47; Total Karma needed for power stunt= 149pts.  Current Karma = 922; New total= 773]

Trevor will create the Repulsion Field to protect himself from the debris.

"Is everyone ok," Trevor calls out to the group.  "I think we over did it just a tad."
"I..I'm.m ok.kay.. th.that w.will have d.drawn at.tention."

"w.we should h.hurry."

Again lighting the way ahead with his phone floating on an extended tendril of force.. he begins to walk forward.
(07-24-2017, 06:53 AM)Belladonna Wrote:
Belladonna nods her head and then goes to do as she was told gathering a few of the adults/teens with the words. "Masque has a job for us come on. we have a welcoming party to form." She does this with the mutants that have decent defense physically, a decent offense and a couple of the Psionics, and one "Monster" that's able to defend itself well. She then uses her plants to get them up to the breach while weaving a few more of her temporary road blocks just in case.  She motions for quiet as they get close to where she thinks the intruders should be about 100 yrds. ahead of them. then points at her eyes and towards the sounds they would be making simply by moving.

Belladonna

A small ragtag group of Morlocks gather together help with the intruders.  

Rumble (strength)
Blank (force field) 
PsiJack (Psionic)
Bellow (Artillery)
Critter (Infantry) 

They follow Belladonna through the tunnels until she motions for them to be quiet.  A few minutes later you spot a dim light peek out from the bottom of a T shaped intersection.  It's slowly getting brighter.
You all continue to follow the passage left and right until you approach an intersection about 40' ahead of you where you can turn either left or right.
Malcolm closes his eyes and watches through his extended tendril of force as it floats the phone to the intersection. When it gets to the corner, just into the intersection, he pans it left to right and back again, peering into the gloom as well as he can in the phones light.
Belladonna makes some of the molds grow till she has enough mass to make a humanoid "Sludge Monster" then animates it to have it shamble up to the light. A few roots ect are included so that she can make the "Monster have sound, Primitive grunts and moans." She then tests these intruders by having the "Monster" try to slime the phone with a Psudopod while making an angery sound.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon