RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] Finding Benjamin
[OoC: Do you have a Mind link I've forgotten or I'm not aware of?  And even so, she's in the middle of combat.  She's not listening for subtle clues for what she's suppose to do.  And if you don't have a Mind link, she can't even hear you!]
Quote this message in a reply
O[OoC oh thought she was just among the bystanders]
(08-20-2020, 05:29 PM)Malcontent Wrote: O[OoC oh thought she was just among the bystanders]

[OoC: Nope.  She's outside the room your in fighting off the Morlocks with the others so the Morlocks don't come in add to your problems. ]

[OoC2:  I don't think you Grab people.  I think grabbing you do on inanimate objects but I will have to look in the morning when I get off work.  I think you use Grappling against living creatures.  If it is Grappling, Masque manages to slip out of your telekinetic grasp.]
[OoC: A Grabbing Attack is an attack geared at taking a possession away from an opponent, like a gun, bomb, or Maltese Falcon.  So it would be a grapple you were attempting. ]

Ballista says, "Dude, Psi-Jack isn't even in the room!  C'mon leader.  Do something!"

Initiative order:
111 Malcolm
83 Callisto
81 Room of Spectators
80 Giants
37 James
30 Masque
18 Ballista (Used 31 + 19 Karma; 12 damage)
8  Benjamin

While still holding Malcolm in a partial hold [Giving you a -2cs on your actions.]  Callisto grits her teeth and continues her attacks but they seem rather half-hearted...

Grapple: [1d100] = 18, [1d100] = 35, [1d100] = 14; All misses

The spectators move in...

One man lunges at Benjamin and after a bit of a scuffle, the man manages to put him in a half nelson.  Benjamin yells, "Help!  He's got me!"
Grapple: [1d100] = 85; Yellow; -2 to actions

Another Morlock swings at Ballista and punches him in the gut...
 Attack: [1d100] = 85; Yellow; SLAM!

Ballista resists! (With Karma) and gets knocked backward into the wall.  [He takes typical damage from the punch and Typical from hitting the wall.]
Endurance check: [1d100+5] = 35+5 = 40; Uses 31 Karma; New Yellow Result; Staggered.

A group of 4 morlocks jump on James and before he knows it he's completely overwhelmed and every limb is pinned!  "Umm, guys... We're getting overwhelmed here..."
Grapple: [1d100] = 81, [1d100] = 98, [1d100] = 78, [1d100] = 73; No damage; 3 partials and 1 full hold.  Meaning all he can do is try to escape and he gets -6 on his attempt!  

Another Morlock slips in beside Malcolm but fails his grapple.
Grapple: [1d100] = 32

The giant who was hurled across the room moves closer, knocking people out of the way as he does.  The second Giant swings his huge fist at Benjamin and hits him in the face.  But Benjamin takes the hit like a champ.  The giant yells, "Masque, we can't hurt'em!  We need you to take away their resistances!"
Attack: [1d100] = 50; Hit!!; Attack didn't penetrate body resistance!

Masque grins.  "Coming..."

James tries to escape but he fails.  "Guys, I can't move and I can't get into a position to blow either!"

Masque moves in and yells at one of the Morlocks, "Get out of the way!" [He will move next round so Masque can turn one of you into putty. Big Grin ]

Ballista eyes flash with anger.  "I'm tired of your bullshit!"  He thrusts his fist at the Morlock who hit him and blasts him in the stomach.  The Morlock yells in pain!  [Ballista holds back a little because these guys don't seem to be super powered, and does 20 damage!]
Attack: [1d100+5] = 22+5 = 27; Used 19 Karma; HIT!!; 

Benjamin suddenly shrinks to 1" and disappears between the Morlock's legs.  

[MALCOLM'S Turn!! ]

[Image: g1Rd0mzm.jpg]
Malcolm will again yell for Psi-jack to get in here if she can hear and he is going to ignore Masque for the moment to blast propel Callisto across the room. (Aware she will likely drag me with her, but hoping my body resistance absorbs that)

-2 CS means GD from Rm.. so rolling D100 (I have no Karma left to spend)

Telekinesis -2CS = Gd [1d100] = 81 Yellow feat
(08-27-2020, 10:55 PM)Malcontent Wrote: Malcolm will again yell for Psi-jack to get in here if she can hear  and he is going to ignore Masque for the moment to blast propel Callisto across the room. (Aware she will likely drag me with her, but hoping my body resistance absorbs that)

-2 CS means GD from Rm.. so rolling D100 (I have no Karma left to spend)

Telekinesis -2CS = Gd [1d100] = 81 Yellow feat

[OoC: What do you mean by 'Blast propel' Callisto.  An actual Kinetic blast is a power stunt.  Telekinesis lets you do anything you can do with your hands except for a "blast" (punch).  You can pick up a lamp post and beat someone with it.  You can even try to pick someone up and then throw them the next round.  Or if you have multiple actions in a round you can pick them up (levitate) and throw them.  

And FYI: Because you have that Clairvoyance thingy you could technically use it to view yourself to levitate yourself without a Power Stunt but when you do you can't use it to view anything else.  Normally people with Telekinesis (strangely) have a mental block that stops them from lifting themselves without a Power Stunt.  (Don't blame the messenger.  That's just what the rules say.)]
He will pick up Callisto this round then, hoping to throw her the nxt.
Callisto still has hold of Malcolm and then Malcolm picks Callisto up.  They're both basically a floating ball of limbs and tentacles.  

"Now what are you going to do kid?" Callisto says with a smile. "Throw me and you come along for the ride too!"

Callisto then once again attacks half heartedly. She seems to basically just want to keep you occupied more than harm you.

Attack1: [1d100] = 29, Attack2: [1d100] = 46, Attack3: [1d100] = 26

Suddenly the curtains behind you open and a thin girl with long green hair steps into the room.  You called...

[OoC1: Waiting to hear what Malcolm says...]
"Psi-Jack, stop Masque!!!... he's the reason all these people are suffering."
"Masque!" Psy-Jack yells.  "We already talked about you being a bad boy!"

The girl's long hair suddenly blows back away from her face revealing her brightly shining eyes.  She tilts her head slightly and whispers, "I told you what I'd do to you if you hurt any more of my friends!"

"Bu bu but Psy-Jack, I was only trying to teach them some respect.  They can't just come in here ordering us Morlocks around!"

Resist: [1d100] = 79

Masque suddenly smiles, places his hands on his hips and says, "Hi babe! I hope he wasn't giving you too much trouble." 

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon