RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
The question I have now is whether you need melee ability or healing ability more. You sortof have melee with the Magus, and sortof have healing with the Shaman. If I go healing and bring back Weyna, I'd want to redo her as either a Cleric, Oracle or Druid. Trying to do full-healing on a Psychic didn't turn out so good...
Quote this message in a reply
If we level up a little and I get the discovery to make extracts I also can minor heal in the form of making potions of cure light on the spot. But very limited. so we may have healing covered in the form of 3 secondary healers Guragh (shaman), Reawyn (alchemist) and Weyna (psychic). However our mnelee ability is lacking because Pipi/Ursk is unresponsive.
We do most likely need a melee type character more then a healer.  But if you wanted to still offer some healing you could always be a Paladin.  They are pretty cool in Pathfinder.
What Level and how much cash?
They are still 1st level.  Starting cash would be standard for whatever class you plan to be.
Done!
Can we assume the sale vale of mundane items = 50% ? If so i can calculate how many GP in treasure Cin, Eva, and Reawyn earned
Yes.
Gurkagh's character 'sheet' updated with his physical description. http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....1#pid37901
I was sure I posted a map of Torch.  I will post a map thread to keep the maps all easily accessible in one spot.  For now, here is Torch...  I think all the numbers on the map correspond with the numbers listed in the Torch thread.  Some of the places you've already been are:

1)  Iven’s Livery Stable
5) The Copper Coin
9) The Weeping Pond
12) The Foundry Tavern
15) Town Hall
17) Temple of Brigh
19) Boarding House

[Image: yN1CExi.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon