RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
I do believe dwarves count as ships' anchors.
Quote this message in a reply
Just 'cause we like rocks don't mean we are rocks!
Sorry for being missing. I haven't been feeling well, and have been in negative energy levels. Hopefully, I'll feel better by the weekend.
(04-06-2017, 02:12 AM)Ursk Wrote: Just 'cause we like rocks don't mean we are rocks!

But between dwarves and a box of rocks, which one is most likely to break something? ;-)
So, my in-laws will be staying with us this weekend, which means...I will be online a lot as they can't get downstairs to the rec room where the computer is. Tongue

On the pending combat in the cave, will Ursk have had enough time to get his armor back on?
Should we start assuming delays when it takes more than two days? Not sure how PbP deal with such combats.
Ursk, if it's Padded, leather, hide, studded leather, or chain shirt, yes. Otherwise no.

Chrome, I'm throwing out just a few names at a time to avoid overwhelming myself. I'm giving a day for people to respond. Unfortunately I just ran out of posting time and have to get on the road to work. I had a few things to do around the house tonight.
I hope this doesn't sound like I'm being "that guy", but as of tomorrow morning, it will have been a full week since the first post on the beetle battle and we still haven't finished round 1.

I know the fight with the robot was chaotic, but if that was a squall, this feels like I'm stuck in the doldrums. 

Maybe there is a happy middle ground we can find?
We're getting there. I started a new job 2 weeks ago and just started midnight to 8 this week. I'm posting initiative from critter to critter to preserve my sanity right now. If you know for sure what you're doing, post it. You're last, by the way. Once I get more adjusted and my training period is over, I'm planning on posting more often. It's a rough schedule.
Which advancement table are we using?  Slow means it will take 3000xp to get to 2nd, Medium is 2000xp for 2nd which is typical D&D, and fast would be 1300xp for 2nd level.  Play by post is already extremely slow so I hope it's either medium or even better fast.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon