RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
So I will archive this game.  When a story gets near or over a thousand posts, It has enough investment to get archived and not deleted.  If anyone wants to pick up the DM'ing or collect story bits or writing you have 30 days from today to let me know before I archive it.
Quote this message in a reply
I don't know how many people are still interested in this game.  There might be a PDF of Iron Gods for someone to pick up where we left off.  I don't like players losing their game so I may be willing to pick up DMing.
I have found the PDF for the Adventure MiB was DMing.
Already running a pretty busy Pathfinder game, if people want to join in there.
(03-03-2019, 04:44 AM)Reawyn Wrote: Already running a pretty busy Pathfinder game, if people want to join in there.

Unfortunately I already have a character in your game.  So Cin won't be able to join unless you allow you characters.
(03-03-2019, 04:52 AM)Cin-Ezra Oovalli Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 04:44 AM)Reawyn Wrote: Already running a pretty busy Pathfinder game, if people want to join in there.

Unfortunately I already have a character in your game.  So Cin won't be able to join unless you allow you characters.

I'm ready to re-join this game or other one.
I will consider it. Seems we have three fairly active players and two that fade in and out, so the active players having a second might bolster things.

These characters would have to get re-built using my character creation rules.. which would actually make them more powerful than they are, and I would have to decide what to do regarding Cin and firearms, since I was running a No Guns game.
Well there is a gunslinger variant that uses crossbows.
Yup specifically mentions Bolt Ace in my House Rules thread
It doesn't matter to me either way.  I can DM this game or the characters can move over.  Some players don't really want to play 2 characters in a game.  It's not my personal first choice either but I was really interested in playing Cin so I would be willing to move her over if the players would prefer.

If I were to take over the game I may make a couple of changes too.  Many of my house rules are already rules in Pathfinder so it would be an easy transition.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon