RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC
I'm also open to you just telling us when we level up. Less paperwork for everyone. It's what I do for the games I run and the APs provide helpful milestones at the front of each book.
Quote this message in a reply
Am I correct in assuming that is 101 xp on top of whatever else we had?
Let's go with fast for now. I might change it to medium if it looks like you guys are getting up there too quickly.

Ursk, I have enough of my own paperwork and notes to keep track of. I'm separating out the encounters for easier tracking. When there is loot to be dispersed, I will put up a thread for that.

Yes, that is on top of. I put out the awards for each encounter only.
I think you misunderstood me. I was just putting out a way that would mean less paperwork for you, too. But go with whatever you're comfortable with.
I figured out something that might be helpful to some people.  I noticed when quoting text from another site you can sometimes get a lot of unwanted coding that turns the text dark so it makes it difficult to read.  One day I highlighted the offending text to try to re-color it and accidently hit the "A" (with the red circle.  Located to the right of the colored text button) and that button removed all the extra coding.  Maybe this was obvious to some people but I never really knew what that button was for before, but I do now.  I hope this helps.
I pretty much just always switch to coding mode, then paste things. That pastes the text, and not the formatting.
I had noticed some posts that had some very dark text.  I know some people who have vision problems who have a very difficult time reading dark text.  So I thought maybe it was the coding that's the problem.  I know when I've copied something off a word document the coding is insane is a nightmare to delete. 

I will give your idea a shot though.  I'm always happy to recieve helpful hints that will make life easier.   Smile
Yeah I noticed that too. Hven't taken the time to solve it. It's too easy just to highlight the text with the cursor. Works for me. Big boss is in the area tonight or I would look into it now. Don't want to get sucked into anything and not see him sneak up on me.
Apologies for the absence. Dealing with moving and other distractions. It also seems that this site and the dice rolling one are now blocked at my work. Tongue
Oh no for work blocking! Booo!

Hope the move goes okay. Super stressful.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon